Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Burt on June 15, 2010, 10:21:16 PM
Keep the faith my fellow FOFers.

Kenny is getting the Liverpool job.
I will so gratefull if this is true! :sir_roy: :clap_hands:

clintclintdeuce

Websters partner is now Eric Wynalda.

And I dont believe he has the correct information.
The Dude abides.

Tom

I watch this guy on Fox Soccer channel and he doesn't know his elbow from his ass!
Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 15, 2010, 10:20:17 PM
Quote from: Jimbobob18 on June 15, 2010, 08:35:00 PM
:dft007:
Nick Webster  :037: also had us relegated the season of Sanchez and the great escape so I don't think he has a lot of credibility plus it is so easy to say this. He and his partner are Chelscum Liverpool big four fans and give almost no air time to any other club.
Who knows -I am inclinded in favor of Roy staying but crap we don't know and I think he doesn't know either.
More fun watching  N Korea frustrate Brazil...........

This is true, but I had us relegated as well.  :029:

I think Nick is an Arsenal fan but he never shows cards directly. His show caters to the Big4 cause there are so many Big 4 fans and I agree with we really don't know.
:dft001:
Yes you completly exposed me on that one... I just wanted to cast depsertion on Nick and his claim. I keep hoping all this Roy talk is wrong but it is hard to turn down a big job like Liverpool no matter what a mess they may be right now......
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

McBridefan1

Quote from: SHADY1 on June 15, 2010, 07:21:49 PM
My next door neighbours a scouser & Liverpool fan He was in Liverpool last weekend and when i saw him he asked me how I felt Roy would do at Liverpool ... I just laughed ... he recons the rumours on Merseyside are of all the names mentioned ROY IS the firm favourite.  
Personally i'm surprised they think he's a big enough to  be offered the job..  

Are you kidding? Manager of the year, not good enough for liverpool? they are thinking if he can get Fulham to the Europa final then he will lead us to the treble... sadly I don't think he will do as well with a group of over payed primadonnas as he did with this group of over achieving workmen who take all his direction and perform it perfectly on the pitch. But I've been wrong before.

PaulUMD

No offense, but I wouldn't believe anything the British football press says.  Even made up quotes don't get in the way of selling papers.