watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

brede hangeland to city?

Started by mike_f, June 15, 2010, 10:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_f

on bluemoon that they have put in  a bid according to an itker...

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

15-18 million and I'll take him myself :clap_hands: :dft012:

clintclintdeuce

Senderos suddenly makes more sense now.
The Dude abides.

Tom

Brede is not going anywhere! But I would take 15-18 million for him.
Fulham for life!

Kiwi Fulham Fan

would hate to see him leave, hes one of those rock players every team needs

Hazey

You know what, I reckon it would hurt us more losing Hughes.

We looked weakest at the back when Hughes was out last season and not Brede.

I would prefer to lose neither, but as long as find the right one to partner Hughes we should be OK.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

finnster01

Quote from: Hazey on June 16, 2010, 01:36:53 PM

I would prefer to lose neither, but as long as find the right one to partner Hughes we should be OK.
Have to respectfully disagree on that one Mr Hazey. Hangeland makes the other CB job a lot simpler by winning absolutely everything in the air. Not sure where we would be able to find another monster like that to replace him.

Hopefully it is a non-issue. H&H is by far the best CB partnership as a team in the Prem. I rather play the two of them together than Vidic and an injury free Ferdinand

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Hazey

Yeah you're probably right mate.  I was just thinking back to how ordinary we looked at the abck when Hughes was out and Hangeland was paired with Smalling for those couple of games.

Quote from: finnster01 on June 16, 2010, 02:07:03 PM
Quote from: Hazey on June 16, 2010, 01:36:53 PM

Have to respectfully disagree on that one Mr Hazey. Hangeland makes the other CB job a lot simpler by winning absolutely everything in the air. Not sure where we would be able to find another monster like that to replace him.

Hopefully it is a non-issue. H&H is by far the best CB partnership as a team in the Prem. I rather play the two of them together than Vidic and an injury free Ferdinand

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

VicHalomsLovechild

Sorry Finn, I'm with Hazey first comment. Brede's heading is awful. He closes his eyes most of the time and the ball comes off the top of his head. I hate to be negative about any Fulham player but it had to be said.

TheDon

i think hughes would be a bigger loss, as hangeland gets all the attention because he`s foreign and therefore better.

yeah right.

Serotonin

hmm is there some hangeland revisionism going on once it looks like he might be off. I'd hate to see him leave, he inspires confidence.

epsomraver

You are getting worked up on a rumour , there is no substance in this at all, the Journos  put 2 and 2 together and make 5, RH manager of the year, Liverpool want a new manager so it has to be RH, all guess work, according to the Mirror we have signed several players already but they never saw Senderos coming!

finnster01

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on June 16, 2010, 06:16:16 PM
Sorry Finn, I'm with Hazey first comment. Brede's heading is awful. He closes his eyes most of the time and the ball comes off the top of his head. I hate to be negative about any Fulham player but it had to be said.
HaHaHa, Mr Vic,

Hangeland does have a nasty breath as well and does not use a lot of soap in the shower

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

NorthernWhite

Quote from: epsomraver on June 17, 2010, 01:45:17 PM
You are getting worked up on a rumour , there is no substance in this at all, the Journos  put 2 and 2 together and make 5, RH manager of the year, Liverpool want a new manager so it has to be RH, all guess work, according to the Mirror we have signed several players already but they never saw Senderos coming!

I wouldn't get too worked up on this one. It's from a City site that when you see the thread, even their own fans ignored as the poster has a less than accurate history looking at it.

I think City will be aiming a bit higher than Hangeland to be honest with the cash they've got.