News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

And the cull continues .............Felix you brute !!!

Started by Me-ate-Live, innit??, July 20, 2014, 05:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

It's a translation appears   love may well be biting somewhere other than Fulham
this  also gives me hope  that we may not have the crop -circle maker  next season Yepeeee   !!!!

The Málaga sondearía the signing of Amorebieta - Fulham -
by juan sempere on Sunday, July 20th, 2014
Amorebieta-Full

The return of Fernando Amorebieta to Spain can be a reality if the Málaga Football Club convinces the player, Venezuelan defense is an exciting player and will be over from any of the plants, is left-handed, so it sounds like Weligton, the Brazil has many strengths still maintaining an advanced age and Fernando as the only black spot is warm blood in addition to receiving two million euros per year.

Amorebieta, and even a central lateral

Being lefty fits quite well into the left lane, Amorebieta meets good defense to be very safe, with this is to scorer demonstrated wearing shirt Athletic Bilbao several years and up to the Premier was almost forced by the contract fulfilled.

Amorebieta is a player who if signed for Malaga is a success, for it shall be lowered wages, the same player is very talented, knows how to take the ball with all this is one of the brave, especially since this is a integral of equipment that gives everything to the set where this.

HatterDon

Somebody call me a central lateral and there'll be hell to pay.

Good bye, love bite. You never disappointed me. I thought you were useless the first time I saw you and you never did anything to change my mind.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Black, White and Fred

Ok well he may have been a little over keen in a tackle and a little useless positionly, but I still sort of liked him though I can't for the life of me figure out why.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

the nutflush

Shockingly bad purchase.  I know he was a free transfer but he really cost us a bomb.  Thanks again Mr Jol. 

Texas White

He did score one and got better as the year went on. Positioning was woefull at times and certainly at fault for many of the goals.
But who wasent in our back line.

the nutflush

Im glad to see the back of all of the backline from last season. 

ToodlesMcToot

So, we now need two CBs? No backup for Hutchinson with any real experience and certainly no backup for Burn. Get to work Felix!
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

PaulJ123

He was quite good when played at LCB of that strange 5 at the back formation we tried, but not a loss really. Think he could've done a job in the Championship but Burgess has seemed to be impressing good old Felix

Nick Bateman

After a disastrous start, Amorebietta (translates to "Love wedge") improved but was more solid as a left-back.  But first impressions lasted and most fans were not forgiving.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

ToodlesMcToot

We used to have the depth of quality to allow a player the time to "bed into" the league. No more, I presume.

Hopefully, Magath, Ali Mac, and Khan work to rebuild that depth once again.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Captain Fulhamerica

Does this article actually say he's leaving? Looks more like some writer thinking Malaga should go after him.

jmh

Quote from: MJs Statue on July 21, 2014, 05:42:55 PM
Does this article actually say he's leaving? Looks more like some writer thinking Malaga should go after him.
I believe that's right.  The untranslated word "sondearía" means something like "would investigate".