watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sven to replace Woy ??

Started by tingtawng, June 15, 2010, 11:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tingtawng

if he should happen to move on i think Sven is a good choice .
IN SVEN VE TVUST

finnster01

Right now Sven is so desperate that he would jump all over the opportunity to manage the newsagent on Fulham Road
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: tingtawng on June 15, 2010, 11:20:15 PM
if he should happen to move on i think Sven is a good choice .
No No No

he would only be here for a season before a better offer came in,IF Sir Woy goes we need to get the new boy nailed down on a LONG term contact so we don't get screwed again :dft012:

tingtawng

if he leaves how about a statue to the great man ? made of paper mache so it dissolves in the rain after a year
IN SVEN VE TVUST

TheDaddy

Next thing your hear is how Sven has always been a massive fulham fan "No thank you" "for sure"
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Lighthouse

No a proper manager please. One that will need to rebuild because an awful lot of players will now jump ship if Roy goes.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

First of all you don't need to worry about is because Roy is not going anywhere. Secondly Sven sucks and is not a good coach. I would not want that guy anywhere near the Cottage!!!
Fulham for life!

MrCheviot

"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

Kiwi Fulham Fan

Definate not the guy has no class and from previous scandles he wouldnt be able to keep Fulham a family club

TonyGilroy

I think we could do a lot worse (as could Liverpool).

The guy has a high profile and has never failed.

richie17

Sven's coaching philosophy came from.....

Roy Hodgson.  So it would be as close to a seamless transition as we could have short of hiring Bob Houghton.

TonyGilroy

And with Sven there'd be a feeling (for players, media and fans) that the club had ambition.

The worse possible appointment would be one that seemed to be a cheap option.

ScalleysDad

Sven has two talents. Making huge piles of money and copping off with stunningly atractive ladies. No envy in this statement at all what has he actually achieved ? He had the golden generation to work with both here and in Mexico and failed. I went to a coaching seminar at the Filton Academy sometime during his reign in England and a guy who worked at Lilleshall got caught out during a lunchtime interrogation. Apparently the comedy sketch with Alistair MacGowan and Ronnie Ancona wasnt far off............ 

TonyGilroy

I've just looked him up on Wiki.

His European Club success is genuinely impressive and he did OK for England and even Man City. Whether the extra curricular stuff has made him a laughing stock could be an issue of course.

epsomraver

Mo would not have him , he will not have the club splashed all over the tabloids for the wrong reasons, besides he is a weak man manager, might be good on tactics but so is Ray Lewington but again a poor man manager.

The Equalizer

"Sven Goran Ericssen, there's only one Sven Goran Ericssen"

Doesn't really scan. Bad choice manager if you ask me.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

Quote from: TonyGilroy on June 16, 2010, 08:10:38 AM

Not sure if I buy into that Mr Tony. He failed at England with the golden generation and he most certainly failed at Mexico. They hated him there.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

cebu

Quote from: finnster01 on June 16, 2010, 01:58:01 PM
Quote from: TonyGilroy on June 16, 2010, 08:10:38 AM

Not sure if I buy into that Mr Tony. He failed at England with the golden generation and he most certainly failed at Mexico. They hated him there.

With that track record, he should take over at Chel...

ron

No way have Sven here. He is a "professional manager" only in the sense of being hired as one and called one.....a bit like a "professional mourner" at a funeral. 

tingtawng

who was that famous TV celeb he rogered ?
IN SVEN VE TVUST