more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sven to replace Woy ??

Started by tingtawng, June 15, 2010, 11:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: tingtawng on June 16, 2010, 04:48:58 PM
who was that famous TV celeb he rogered ?

Ulrikakakaka Johnson wasnt it?

Airfix

Based on that performance, can I put a vote in for Ottmar Hitzfeld?

Lighthouse

O O O O O'Leary
O O O O O'Driscoll
O O O O O Zola
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...I will go along with this post, I remember spouting my misgivings about SVE and his track record for England and being told - and shown, that in fact he had a good record. That said the games were dire.

He was not that inspiring with Man Citeh, where he had loadsa Shinawatra's money and his choice of players, and Notts County, well that confirmed to me my opinions were founded about the man.

I don't believe he is a tactician, he just surrounds himself with expensive players and expects them to get on with it.

A journeyman at best - no thanks...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fernhurst

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on June 15, 2010, 11:25:39 PM
Quote from: tingtawng on June 15, 2010, 11:20:15 PM
if he should happen to move on i think Sven is a good choice .
No No No

he would only be here for a season before a better offer came in,IF Sir Woy goes we need to get the new boy nailed down on a LONG term contact so we don't get screwed again :dft012:

Rafa had just signed a five year deal! -- he was very aware he was for the chop which gave him more leverage when negotiating his severance payment.... 6 million and walks into another job that week . There's some merit in Uncle MO's rolling contract.

Ichabod Magoo

Sean O'Driscoll?
Billy Davies?
Ian Holloway would liven things up, but he loves the 'Pool
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Fernhurst

It really is a bit of a shame we have this thread on the board, however football fans often are a bit premature (ooh err missus) and speculation is their addiction.

My vote would go to that young foreign chappie currently in charge at WBA.

Maybe their arrogant chairman would let us have him on loan for the remainder of the fiscal tax year???