A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Third Kit shirt color

Started by Tom, June 16, 2010, 01:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What color will our third shirt be this season?

All Black
16 (80%)
Light blue
1 (5%)
Green
4 (20%)
Yellow
0 (0%)
Pink
3 (15%)
Other
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: July 06, 2010, 01:22:22 AM

Tom

I think it would be great to have an all black or light blue shirt for our third kit. I voted for the all black.
Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tom on June 16, 2010, 01:22:22 AM
I think it would be great to have an all black or light blue shirt for our third kit. I voted for the all black.

That would look so kick ass!!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Tom

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on June 16, 2010, 01:44:15 AM
I agree, I would love to buy an all black shirt.
Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tom on June 16, 2010, 01:50:53 AM
Only 899 post to go before I match your total as of now....Damn. Historically have they ever worn all black?
I am starting to really get sick about this Roy business. What happened to what he said after the Europa Cup?
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Tom

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on June 16, 2010, 02:21:40 AM
Quote from: Tom on June 16, 2010, 01:50:53 AM
Historically have they ever worn all black?
I am starting to really get sick about this Roy business.  
About wearing all black, not that I know of. I do know when you wear all black that it looks really good. The college that I follow here in the States wears all black and it looks fantastic! Fulham in black shirts and black shorts would look sweet, best in the Prem I would say! I am sick of all the Roy business as well. I personally don't think he is going anywhere.
Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

[/quote] About wearing all black, not that I know of. I do know when you wear all black that it looks really good. The college that I follow here in the States wears all black and it looks fantastic! Fulham in black shirts and black shorts would look sweet, best in the Prem I would say! I am sick of all the Roy business as well. I personally don't think he is going anywhere.
[/quote]

Just think all black with the traditional crest. That would be killer. God I hope Kappa comes up with something great.  :018: :018: :018:

Tom

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on June 16, 2010, 03:51:55 AM

About wearing all black, not that I know of. I do know when you wear all black that it looks really good. The college that I follow here in the States wears all black and it looks fantastic! Fulham in black shirts and black shorts would look sweet, best in the Prem I would say! I am sick of all the Roy business as well. I personally don't think he is going anywhere.
[/quote]

Just think all black with the traditional crest. That would be killer. God I hope Kappa comes up with something great.  :018: :018: :018:
[/quote] 100% agree with you Jimbobob18.
Fulham for life!

NorthernWhite

We've had a black away kit 3 or 4 times since we've been in the premier league and it looks good. Certainly a lot better than the shocking illuminous green one we had under Adidas!

WhiteJC

Tom

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 16, 2010, 08:54:11 AM
Great pic/chart WhiteJC. That would make great wallpaper. I really like the all black shirts and it looks like the people on the board do as well. It makes sense to me to have your shirts the colors of your team. I think our three shirts should be one all black, all white and all red.
Fulham for life!

Vinnieffc

I used to have the Betfair all black away shirt which was and is my favourite. Unfortunately I lent it to my local pub manager to put on display but the bloody pub burnt down :-(

epsomraver

NO right minded Fulham fan would want blue or any bloody shade of blue

epsomraver

NEVER BLUE!

Tom

Quote from: Vinnieffc on June 16, 2010, 09:26:34 AM
I used to have the Betfair all black away shirt which was and is my favourite. Unfortunately I lent it to my local pub manager to put on display but the bloody pub burnt down :-(
That's a bummer Vinnie.
Fulham for life!

The Equalizer

Quote from: Vinnieffc on June 16, 2010, 09:26:34 AM

Jesus, that's tough luck mate. I did a similar thing recently and lent my shirt to an Aussie mate who works in the Whistle and Flute. I'd better get that sucker back soon!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WhiteJC

Quote from: Tom on June 16, 2010, 09:00:30 AM
Great pic/chart WhiteJC. That would make great wallpaper. I really like the all black shirts and it looks like the people on the board do as well. It makes sense to me to have your shirts the colors of your team. I think our three shirts should be one all black, all white and all red.

you can download various wallpapers here...

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/wall-club.php

Tom

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 16, 2010, 09:46:50 AM
Quote from: Tom on June 16, 2010, 09:00:30 AM

you can download various wallpapers here...

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/wall-club.php

Thanks WhiteJC, I will do that.
Fulham for life!