watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Austria Friendlies confirmed

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, July 24, 2014, 12:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Just browsing on the FFC app, and I notice on the fixture list that we have games scheduled on Wednesday 30th July and Saturday 2nd August against Simurq PFK and Caykur Rizespor respectively
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Rhys Lightning 63

P.S - if this has been posted before, feel free to merge/delete. I haven't seen anything, but I may have just missed it
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

MasterHaynes

Disapointing fixtures as the last 2 before we kick off if I'm honest, a Turkish super league club and Azberjani club, not sure how much of the test either of these will be

Milo

Agreed. Poor choice. Would have preferred Austria first to do the conditioning training and then Scotland for the pre-season friendlies. In other words, the other way around. DC game is a necessary evil I suppose but flying to America and back isn't ideal either.

FulhamElite

I think this is where Felix will play the XI he thinks will start against Ipswich. I'm expecting to see Parker, Stockdale and the like.

K33NY

Quote from: FulhamElite on July 24, 2014, 01:18:04 PM
I think this is where Felix will play the XI he thinks will start against Ipswich. I'm expecting to see Parker, Stockdale and the like.

I certainly hope so, been strange to me that they havent been used allready in a regular basis on pre-season, or at least against DC United,

aaronmcguigan

Its giving the youth as many chances as possible to stake their claim. If he reverts back to Parker et al for the league, at least he knows his squad inside out and knows the youth teams strengths should the big guys not cut it. Eg he gave chances to dembele, Woodrow etc last season but that was just because bent was pony, he didn't have a chance to get to know their game inside out or for them to adapt to magaths game

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Milo on July 24, 2014, 01:17:52 PM
Agreed. Poor choice. Would have preferred Austria first to do the conditioning training and then Scotland for the pre-season friendlies. In other words, the other way around. DC game is a necessary evil I suppose but flying to America and back isn't ideal either.

Not sure if it's a necessary evil for all of us who are travelling to Jacksonville from all over the US                                (some from 3000 miles away)   I haven't been able to see Fulham for 12 years.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Putney

WHY AREN'T WE PLAYING BARCELONA AND BAYERN?

KHAN OUT

Captain Fulhamerica

This makes the light squad for the DC game more understandable. I doubt anyone who plays in Jacksonville will play the July 30th friendly. Pretty poor scheduling IMO.

FFCJack

Anyone know any details of Jenbach Stadium, i cant seem to find it on Google maps and am in a neighboring country and would love to get to the game.

ffcbulgaria

According to google its not far from Innsbruck. A bit too far from me on a working day and a terrible transport connection from Vienna :)

MasterHaynes

Looking ay the back 5 for DC, this is the back 5 I believe we will start the campaign with unless he surprises us all does a volte face and picks Burn an Stockdale

filham

It is worrying that our pre season has been rather soft, we havn't played a team up to Championship standard , we have yet to play at the Cottage and we have no indication of how our 1st team will line up.

We could be in for a shock in the opening games.

hovewhite

I can only put it down to he knows nosy and stocks abilty,probably amores game as well but these guys ned matches as well,so its been interesting the pre season games.
If we are wondering,can you imagine the players thinking anyone could play v ipswich.