watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Everything is falling apart

Started by CorkedHat, June 16, 2010, 09:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Bloody Hell - the Western Bulldogs have got a Fulham chapter. No chance of anyone joining me in support of the Carlton BLUES is there?
By the way I am feeling a lot better. Queensland thrashed NSW - the Chile-Honduras game is most entertaining in spite of some wacker called Sanchez playing and the red wine has gone straight to my knees.
So it's goodnight from me and goodnight from him :017:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Airfix

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 16, 2010, 02:01:23 PM
Bloody Hell - the Western Bulldogs have got a Fulham chapter.

While they carry the letters "FFC" on their shirts, I'll support them.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 16, 2010, 12:40:30 PM
34-0 Syd. The arrogant Premier State are having their arses kicked. Almost 20 minutes to go. Time for Queensland to score another 30 points. COYM

34-6 that'll do :clap_hands:

Jimbobob

:018:
Thinking of you!
Cheer Up mate!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 16, 2010, 09:59:53 AM
It is becoming very depressing reading all the doom and gloom.
Konchesky is going. Hangeland is going. Hodgson is going. Schwarzer is going. MAF might chuck it all in. The club is falling apart.

If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

CorkedHat

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on June 16, 2010, 03:16:24 PM
Thinking of you!
Cheer Up mate!

I love that picture Mr Jimbobob. It makes a change to see a roo having a beer instead of being spreadeagled across the road with tyre tracks through its head.
If I knew how to do it I would have it as my avatar. White JC  H E L P

finnster01

Thinking of you!
Cheer Up mate!
Maybe I have too much of a vivid imagination or too many beers or both, but that roo has a striking resemblance to Bobby Zamora... :030:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CorkedHat

Quote from: finnster01 on June 17, 2010, 03:34:18 AM
Thinking of you!
Cheer Up mate!
Maybe I have too much of a vivid imagination or too many beers or both, but that roo has a striking resemblance to Bobby Zamora... :030:

Why the long face Mr Zamora?  :011: :011: :011:

Jimbobob

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 17, 2010, 03:27:10 AM
Thinking of you!
Cheer Up mate!
:54:
I love that picture Mr Jimbobob. It makes a change to see a roo having a beer instead of being spreadeagled across the road with tyre tracks through its head.
If I knew how to do it I would have it as my avatar. White JC  H E L P

I wanted to cheer you up and I am glad I did. Just download to your computer and then add as avatar but I will let the expert give you proper direction. The Bobby Zamora comments have me laughing my ass off. Kangaroo's are the most amazing looking anaimals. I don't know if they are all that great to live with though. Cheers!!!  :beer: :beer: :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jimbobob

Quote from: os5889 on June 16, 2010, 10:45:42 AM
Could be like Hull....

Chin Up!

os5889  :018:
I forgot to tell you that I laughed so hard I was crying when I saw this post this morning.
The wit and humor on this site is something else. I am still laughing right now just thinking how damn funny that was!! Well done. :clap_hands:

WHITEwitch

OMG I haven't seen her lately either.

Did she get back from Hamburg?

Maybe she's in a harem in Madrid somewhere.

On the other hand you never see both of us together do you.......................................