News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham FC - Boat Party to Charlton Away. #ffcBoatParty.

Started by KingstonWhite, July 25, 2014, 09:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingstonWhite

Two local Fulham supporters will be hosting a boat trip from Putney Bridge to Charlton away on Tuesday 7th April 2015, there will be many surprises to come to be announced such as names of former players who will be joining the trip to Charlton also.. throughout we'll be raising money for Charity through a raffle hosted @matchwornshirt1(twitter) in which you can win a signed fulham shirt(fulham shirt will be announced)

please give our facebook page a like, it helps give numbers of those who are coming.. first come, first served, our target number is 180 people for the boat..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fulham-Boat-Party-Charlton-Away/1479679892275357?ref=hl

watfordwhite

Im not on Facebook. The wife wont let me....
However I would be really keen to get 2 ticmets for this?
How can I do that?

Paul the Jambo

I also sacked off facebook once I learned how they use your data for marketing (I stick with Linked-In).  I would love to know more about this event.  Sounds great fun.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Paul the Jambo on July 27, 2014, 11:34:15 AM
I also sacked off facebook once I learned how they use your data for marketing (I stick with Linked-In).  I would love to know more about this event.  Sounds great fun.

You got Sky TV?

alfie

Quote from: watfordwhite on July 26, 2014, 08:48:31 AM
Im not on Facebook. The wife wont let me....
How can I do that?
Your wife won't let you, whats that all about?. I am guessing that you are a grown man and able to make your own decisions, just do it.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Patrick

Quote from: Paul the Jambo on July 27, 2014, 11:34:15 AM

Me too...I would love to go on the boat...but won't support the Orwellian venture called Facebook..can you provide details on this thread please?????......thanks

Blanco

Quote from: watfordwhite on July 26, 2014, 08:48:31 AMIm not on Facebook. The wife wont let me....
How can I do that?
Make sure you take your testicles out of her purse before you leave to the boat party.

HillingdonFFC

Done the boat trips a few times. Years ago we went twice to Orient  and did Charlton twice too. For the first Charlton one, we had two boats and remember us taking over a pub in Greenwich, great crack

Darkside_Of_The_Spoon

I shall be coming. kingston White let me know if you want anything from the brewery for the raffle?