watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hugo is going nowhere

Started by H4usuallysitting, July 26, 2014, 09:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

he wants to stay and prove a point at Fulham - it has also been said this is the hardest training the team has ever had, but it has brought the team together....all the team apart from Stek who refused to train - don't be surprised if Hugo isn't captain today.....better not say anymore

Bradstow

Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

Nero

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 26, 2014, 09:09:16 AM
he wants to stay and prove a point at Fulham - it has also been said this is the hardest training the team has ever had, but it has brought the team together....all the team apart from Stek who refused to train - don't be surprised if Hugo isn't captain today.....better not say anymore

DO you have inside information are you part of a Columbian Import Ring

Sammyffc

Quote from: Bradstow on July 26, 2014, 09:31:10 AM
At 70k a week he has to go

nobody actually knows his on that much. Its come from salary website which 80% of the time is wrong .

Blanco

Mitroglou will stay, Rodallega will stay. Why do people make threads with these titles. You don't know he'll stay so add an "I think"...

Nero

Quote from: Blanco on July 26, 2014, 09:57:01 AM
Mitroglou will stay, Rodallega will stay. Why do people make threads with these titles. You don't know he'll stay so add an "I think"...

and Hugo is going somewhere as he out in america and has to get back to the UK, so to return you have to have gone somewhere

Lighthouse

Or simply add a question mark. Hugo will stay? Fulham to move out of Craven Cottage? Nobody knows anything? We are all just making things up based on rumours and frustration?

Still it does look as if Hugo is the player being pushed to take the lead in stuff. He looks very relaxed and comfortable. Not a player who is on his way. I hope he stays and does us proud.

Not long until the season starts just over a month before the transfer window closes.

Only good things will happen this season?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Old Count

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 26, 2014, 09:34:45 AM
Quote from: Bradstow on July 26, 2014, 09:31:10 AM
At 70k a week he has to go

nobody actually knows his on that much. Its come from salary website which 80% of the time is wrong .

Part of that quoted figure is his signing on fee which is paid over the length of his contract.

Pie and mash

So

One thread saying he wants to leave with quotes directly from him
One thread saying he wants to stay with nothing to back it up

fp.gif

Lighthouse

Quote from: Pie and mash on July 26, 2014, 11:42:09 AM
So

fp.gif

While I agree, there is in fact plenty to back up the assertion Hugo is staying. He is featured in the training camp in Jacksonville.  Hugo is quoted on the offal talking about the game today and the being reading for the season. While there is no direct connection between what is said and him leaving. It would be odd (typically Fulham) to use a senior player in such a way who is about to leave.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Finnegans Wake

He wont be on 70k a week now. There are these things called relegation clauses.   

westcliff white

true we have clauses, all except those signed in January apparently
Every day is a Fulham day

Pie and mash

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 26, 2014, 11:57:29 AM
Quote from: Pie and mash on July 26, 2014, 11:42:09 AM
So

fp.gif

While I agree, there is in fact plenty to back up the assertion Hugo is staying. He is featured in the training camp in Jacksonville.  Hugo is quoted on the offal talking about the game today and the being reading for the season. While there is no direct connection between what is said and him leaving. It would be odd (typically Fulham) to use a senior player in such a way who is about to leave.

I think there's a good chance he will stay.

It's the "He wants to leave" Vs "He wants to stay and prove himself" debate I was referencing

Pie and mash

Quote from: westcliff white on July 26, 2014, 12:35:49 PM
true we have clauses, all except those signed in January apparently

There's a Xmas/Claus joke in there somewhere

ChesterTheTabby

Hugo is just an overall great guy, and always gives his best (even if he is having a horrible day on the pitch). Hope he stays, he is a great one to have around the team.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Ordar

Personally I'd be very surprised if Hugo left. I think he really loves the club (judging by him being upset at being substituted last year). Magath seems to like him, and has mentioned him specifically a few times in interviews. They seemed to put on a really nice birthday celebration for him in Jacksonville aswell. Which is important, ask Yaya Toure!

I think he'll be extremely good for us this year if he stays. Quality bloke

H4usuallysitting

Sounds like Hugo is going to be Captain this afternoon

Blanco

I thought he played really well for us last season. Especially towards the end. His first touch was actually really good!

Holders

Being a bit cynical, I really don't think that the club would have made such a PR thing of Hugo these last few days if they thought that he might be off. I see that Amo also features quite heavily in the pics so draw a similar conclusion.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

grandad

Sarah would be heartbroken if he goes. No more cooing at eachother at MP.
Where there's a will there's a wife