Do we like our new kit?

Started by Barrett487, July 26, 2014, 08:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

TrexFFC

Nero

I'm kind of liking the "infrared " shorts of the away kit

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Rather have the tux. At least it would be funny.

FPT

Hurby

If the introduced orange theme becomes a permanent feature, it would help to distinguish the kit from afar. How many teams can boast such fluorescent streak? I put it top for uniqueness.

Burt

Quote from: Barrett487 on July 26, 2014, 08:29:09 PM
Or would we prefer this?  fp.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28448643

Yes I like our new kit, much better than last season's horror show, although even that was far better than the one on the BBC link!

PokerMatt

If the Lugo one is the future of sponsorship then football will be ruined in 5-10 years' time. Club colours will be gone unless the sponsor used the same colour.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

AUSFFC

i actually really like the new kit, its really grown on me
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

aaronmcguigan

I thought the kit was horrible at the start but I ordered it anyway. Several people are saying its different, actually looks nice and the infra red is a really nice touch.
Part of me thinks its too mental, with marathon red, fulham badge red, infra red, black, grey and gold on the numbering making it a bit too crazy. but ill go for it

Syd Cupp

YankeeJim

Initially, I didn't like the home kit. It looked like Newcastle lite to me. After seeing it up close, it isn't so bad. Does anyone know if the player's name will be on the kit? There were so many new faces at the match last night it took me until halftime to identify everyone.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 28, 2014, 12:41:48 AM
Initially, I didn't like the home kit. It looked like Newcastle lite to me. After seeing it up close, it isn't so bad. Does anyone know if the player's name will be on the kit? There were so many new faces at the match last night it took me until halftime to identify everyone.

The new shirt makes Costa Packet  look like he was worth it !!!
Felix has not decided on the numbers ........so no names to numbers
It was brilliant when you didn't need to know their numbers,  the players could be recognised by the cut of their jib  :022:

BraveDaveFFC

went yesterday to get the new football kits for the boys!! thought they look fantastic..white strip great..black strip great..green goalkeepers strip great..second choice keepers kit..absolutely disgusting!! whoever put that colour combination together needs shooting!! IMO ..COYW