watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I just got really excited about Thomas eisfield

Started by General, July 28, 2014, 01:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Just had a look at his twitter and Instagram accounts and obviously there is a bit of stuff re leaving arsenal and arriving at Fulham.

Firstly he's however old and already got a ridiculous amount of followers on both for someone I have never heard of before.

Secondly he just seems to be a very popular and focused person who has a sensible head on his shoulders.

I also saw a lot of fans asking him to one day go back to arsenal they rate him that much.

Not only all of this, but is really like how dedicated he is to us now.

Dropping down a division may have seemed madness to many and premature, but his reasoning of coming into Fulham and playing with the squad he's played against at U21 was a good indicator of how well we did in the league and how much it can count.

I know I am worried, but I cannot help to think of the good it will do us if this season goes well... A club that builds itself again on some of the top talent in the UK. I would love it if we became the centre point for young and very talents ambitious players to come based on the amount of trust and opportunities we give them... Obviously it won't happen necessarily with the very best, but just imagine if Dominic solan key joined us, izzy brown, and all the very best players a from the youth sets up across the country. Would make for being part of quite an exciting club even better.

AUSFFC

You just got me excited now, aha! I have a couple or Arsenal supporter mates and they weren't very happy with Eisfield leaving comments such as 'What was Wenger thinking' he is apparently a great player and is very much on the rise

Sounds good to me :)
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

tommy

Great post. I've heard some great things about him also from Arsenal fans.

Michael Baron

Trouble with that is, We build them up and then off they go. Thats football I suppose.

Pie and mash

Looked at a few pictures of him to try and get excited but he just isn't my type

Max Headroom

If you build them up and they go on to be great players then it encourages more youngsters to come to you who in turn can become great players. I think that's the point.

I have always thought that players always enjoyed playing for Fulham. Over the past couple if years we have lost the plot a bit. Not totally sure Magath is the one to make that happen again due to his techniques but he is good at getting the best out of young players

We may get a lot of the best US youngsters on the back of Dempsey and hopefully now Hyndman