watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Blackpool fan on SSN

Started by FFCBadger, June 17, 2010, 09:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCBadger

'We're gonna be competing with teams like Wigan and Fulham for 17th, so we need to beat them early.'

Really?

mrska

I saw that..  that fella is gonna have to have his first of many reality checks this season.

idiot!

chez

Cheeky so and so, lets hope we can make him eat his words with our second away win in the league when we go there!

mrska

Cheeky so and so..  steady on Chez...

deffo doing Blackpool away.. it can be my Europa league final!!

Airfix

Sod HIM.  They'll be competing with Wigan for 19th, more like!

blingo

I didnt think they had Merchant Bankers in Blackpool......Just goes to show how wrong one can be. :005:

AlFayedsChequebook

Whilst they wont be battling with us for 17th, they will probably still do the double!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on June 17, 2010, 11:44:53 AM
Whilst they wont be battling with us for 17th, they will probably still do the double!

Feeling confident about this season already I see :005:

mrska

Same fella has just been on Sky Sports news again.. warning everyone about the Tangerine army!!  ha ha..  he needs to take some medication!

finnster01

The only tangerine army I know of is the box of tangerines I buy every Christmas.

They taste nice.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Ichabod Magoo

He's just feeling good about supporting his team.  Nothing to get excited about.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

TheDaddy

Delusions of grandure.  :58:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

To be fair i cant bring myself to get p1ssed off by him, what they've achieved on such small money and crowds is unbelievable. They was one of the favorites to go down, they certainly will be next season.