watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Contract extension for Simon Davies and Schwarzer

Started by NorthernWhite, June 17, 2010, 10:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

There's been plenty in the papers about Konch rejecting our contract offers and not willing to sign but I wonder where the club are with Si Davies and Schwarzer on new contracts?

I thought Davies was excellent in our run in, especially in Europe and I hope he get's a new 3 yr contract soon. I guess Schwarzer will be seeing what Arsenal bring to the table but we should get him signed up to a new contract as he's got at least 2 good years left in him as he keeps himself very fit.

Murphy's only got 1 year left I believe but I can't see him being a regular as much next season or certainly the year after if we get a good, younger replacement.

Zamora's got 2 years left so I guess the club may not be in a hurry to renew his contract.

Any other players that people would like extensions handed to? (Roy doesn't count!).

LBNo11

...agree with Simon and Mark, not sure if Aaron Hughes has signed any extensions, but he is the lynch pin of our defence, and of course Zolly G. With so many senior players on our books it is a difficult decision for a mangager who to offer an extension to players who have done so well but may be fast approaching their sell by date...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Tom

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 17, 2010, 11:20:50 AM
...agree with Simon and Mark, not sure if Aaron Hughes has signed any extensions, but he is the lynch pin of our defence, and of course Zolly G. With so many senior players on our books it is a difficult decision for a mangager who to offer an extension to players who have done so well but may be fast approaching their sell by date...
I think Hughes is signed through 2012.
Fulham for life!

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Tom on June 17, 2010, 03:43:01 PM

Tom

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 17, 2010, 03:50:19 PM
Quote from: Tom on June 17, 2010, 03:43:01 PM

Thanks Mr Fulham for that correction.
Fulham for life!