watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chiles is such a muppet

Started by timmyg, June 17, 2010, 08:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyg

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

can't see the problem with it myself............................................................

RidgeRider

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on June 17, 2010, 09:30:19 PM
can't see the problem with it myself............................................................

me either, actually thought he made some comments I couldn't argue with, being an American.

Jimbobob

:dft002:
Can't really argue with him. Mentioned it was worse for them to lose than us. That is 100% true.
As much absolute hateful negative talk I have heard all week about the sport and the World Cup  on sports talk radio I can't disagree with anything he said.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

YankeeJim

Really, I can't argue with what he said even with the Euro snobbery.
Still:
Inventers of the sport and God's chosen 1
Stick to your sports that no one else plays and be proper colonists 1

Seems to be something wrong with the end result.  :001:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Steve_orino

"We know you American's don't care about football and we don't care that you don't care"  ???

Are you sure you don't care?  I think a Nation is starting to realize that the Yanks are progressing in the sport.  
Is it possible that the progression of the Yanks in the sport has given us hope and the lack of ultimate success has caused fear/doubt for the English...???

Good luck to both teams tomorrow.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Steve_orino on June 18, 2010, 04:13:45 AM
"We know you American's don't care about football and we don't care that you don't care"  ???

Are you sure you don't care?  I think a Nation is starting to realize that the Yanks are progressing in the sport.  
Is it possible that the progression of the Yanks in the sport has given us hope and the lack of ultimate success has caused fear/doubt for the English...???

Good luck to both teams tomorrow.
It's true we don't care that you don't care as a country about football,we have lots of other teams to worry about :dft012:
It's early for you as a football nation but you will get there I have no doubt about it,these things take time,the thing is your press what to re fight the war of independence every time you play england-this does seem a bit silly to us that's all :005: :005: