News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two pieces of good news in one evening...

Started by Tktd, June 17, 2010, 11:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

Hodgson has been quoted THIS EVENING saying that he's Fulham manager and extremely happy at the club and that he is nowhere near going to liverpool and that all the talk is tabloid talk and nothing else.

Then - although this may be common knowledge by now - I found out that Senderos was a free transfer.

Sidwell is also apparently a target with Fulham apparently having made a bid for the guy... can't see him starting!? :/ Maybe when Murphy leaves?...

I have to say though, when it comes to Hodgson news Sky Sports have been very good in reporting it properly - they have never said Hodgsons on his way to Fulham and all articles regarding the situation are normally back up with quotes from Roy or the Club/Al Fayed saying they're happy with where they're at. Phew... Hopefully we can start moving on with the summer and the tabloids may too...

Lighthouse

The bad news is Senderos was injured in the first game in the WC and knowing our luck it will mean he has aggravated  his other injury problems.

Roy made it clear that if an offer should come he would listen by not saying that he wouldn't.

Still it makes the World Cup even more interesting now Roy is there
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Admin

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 17, 2010, 11:51:39 PM
The bad news is Senderos was injured in the first game in the WC and knowing our luck it will mean he has aggravated  his other injury problems.

Roy made it clear that if an offer should come he would listen by not saying that he wouldn't.

It was 100% no more than a twisted ankle & it was quoted that Senderos will be rested for 2 games as a precaution so nothing serious. Saying that, I wasn't at all impressed before he came off being beat goal side on 4 occasions and running around like a confussed headless chicken.. I'm not convinced. Like Volz and the others, Arsenal NEVER let a good egg walk.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Admin on June 18, 2010, 12:38:22 AM
The bad news is Senderos was injured in the first game in the WC and knowing our luck it will mean he has aggravated  his other injury problems.

It was 100% no more than a twisted ankle & it was quoted that Senderos will be rested for 2 games as a precaution so nothing serious. Saying that, I wasn't at all impressed before he came off being beat goal side on 4 occasions and running around like a confussed headless chicken.. I'm not convinced. Like Volz and the others, Arsenal NEVER let a good egg walk.

Very true Mr. Admin, but I would add that Roy has done remarkable with who he has added to the squad in his time here. Let's hope that continues!

The Equalizer

And the very fact that he tackled one of his team mates in order to get injured, puts the fear of the gods into me!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

ImperialWhite

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 18, 2010, 09:27:08 AM

And the very fact that he tackled one of his team mates in order to get injured, puts the fear of the gods into me!

Can you imagine - Senderos and AJ on opposing teams in a practise game? Asking for trouble.