News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

well lets see what our custodian does now.

Started by fulhamben, August 20, 2014, 09:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

he needs to sort this mess out asap. a new manager and stop the asset stripping and spend some bloody money
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Wingnut

He signed the top scorer in this league. I thinks it's unfair to lay the blame at his door. He has spent £20m+ on strikers this calendar year.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Pie and mash

Don't blame Khan really.

Magath looks pretty clueless and the squad aren't clicking

fulhamben

Quote from: Wingnut on August 20, 2014, 10:05:27 PM
He signed the top scorer in this league. I thinks it's unfair to lay the blame at his door. He has spent £20m+ on strikers this calendar year.
so are you saying we are not trying to sell mitroglou then? he has made more in this window and promised money wouldn't be a problem. if mitroglou and ruiz leave are we stronger up top than when the season finished? think that's an easy no. are we stronger in midfield? nope not for me. are we stronger in defence? id say we wasn't worst. and in goal we have sold our 1 and 2 and replaced them with our 3 and 4. how have we not been stripped

fulhamben

Quote from: Pie and mash on August 20, 2014, 10:08:01 PM
Don't blame Khan really.

I put a lot of blame on felix. but why would a manger choose to bring in the players he has and let the ones go that have if he had some money to spend? fair enough if khan wants to strip us that's his prerogative, but then he cant talk the talk about promotion at the same time

Martinsback

We are somewhat the victim of an ideology experiment - clear out all the experienced players and bring in all new youngsters and a few old hands but change them every week so it is like a new team each game. I don't understand it at all to be honest. Felix obviously believes he can be a legend in the world of football by this plan but at the moment we are going the wrong way. On the weekend we looked at least like a team that played together but tonight we looked like a bunch of people picked out of a pub to play...

7787fulham

Unfortunately at the moment we look like doing a southampton and wolves and going down to league 1 for aseason or two then hopefully come back.
Reference mccormack if you look at his stats season to season its the same an amazing season followed by a season of not a lot followed by a good season followed by a nothing season and so on so I see it as he had his good season last year so now we get the rubbish and have forked out 11 million for it.
I still say we need an experienced keeper and I dont understand why we arent playing some of our squad who have championship experience I.e burn, tunnicliffe

Big Martin Jol

Having been entrusted with looking after the Club, a crazed Alistair Mackintosh breaks into the changing room to finish off his players.

Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Quote from: Pie and mash on August 20, 2014, 10:08:01 PM
Don't blame Khan really.

Name one positive thing Kahn has done since buying the club. Don't say spending 12 million on a crocked striker. With parachute payments of 60 mill and selling off all our best players you would think someone worth 4.8 billion would do more than purchase a 29 year old Championship striker.