News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

And im the one who doesnt understand football??????

Started by dannyboi-ffc, August 20, 2014, 09:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

What will patience do other than be a waste of more games. Who on earth would play fotheringham????? Another random team with no balance, no experience, no leadership, no tactical awareness......

in fact nothing at all what so ever to be positive about. Felix magath is a disgrace and I hope now you felix lovers will open your eyes.

I want whats best for fulham and this certainly isnt it. We are going down with this p**** and I cant see us ever winning a game.

3 games, 30 games... its irrelavant. Magath out now before it gets any worse. And anyone who thinks otherwise are the ones who dont understand football
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ToodlesMcToot

Yeah! Let's go for four different managers this season! Yeah!  092.gif
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

sunburywhite

I agree

The man has been a joke ever since he played Burn at RB

He has to go.
His win ration has to be worse than Sanchez
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 20, 2014, 10:02:20 PM
Yeah! Let's go for four different managers this season! Yeah!  092.gif

Lets go for two relegations in two seasons then Yeah !!
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

TrexFFC

Practically everyone on this forum has liked Burn and yet he doesn't even get a chance to be in the 18. He's going to get rid of Tunniclife and Cole apparently. We didn't even get to see what they could do even though he said he would be giving people a chance.  

Craven Mad

Last season, the two automatically promoted teams had only 5/6 losses each for the entire season - we have already amassed 3...

It's an unacceptable start.

clanky

Totally agree-Felix has had time to sort a decent team out but I am totally confused with various players being used, don't think many are good enough and/or up for it and don't understand our tactics.

It's a business decision, not a romantic one, I'm embarrassed with our meager efforts so far !!

tonynorton

Steve claridge described us as and FM as sunday league.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 20, 2014, 09:59:43 PM
What will patience do other than be a waste of more games. Who on earth would play fotheringham????? Another random team with no balance, no experience, no leadership, no tactical awareness......

in fact nothing at all what so ever to be positive about. Felix magath is a disgrace and I hope now you felix lovers will open your eyes.

I want whats best for fulham and this certainly isnt it. We are going down with this p**** and I cant see us ever winning a game.

3 games, 30 games... its irrelavant. Magath out now before it gets any worse. And anyone who thinks otherwise are the ones who dont understand football
Oh Danny boi
Your posts, your posts, are bor-or-ing
Each and every one,
Is another slag the whites,
I hope 1 day, you'll start to show your support for us,
The Whites, The Whites,
Cos we are going up!

Artful Dodger

Too bloody right! I really hope he is not around on Saturday.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Pie and mash

Signed a bunch of unknowns from abroad that only he's heard of. Bringing in a new bod would be tricky

GloucesterWhite

The policy of playing kids is fine, but by playing them in different positions and with so much chopping and changing the kids are confused and losing confidence.

Serious money needs to be spent before the window closes otherwise we are in serious trouble.

Adi-ffc

Claridge doesn't like us much, nor Conor macnamara. But they were right. It was awful.
I did strangely enjoy the way they put the boot into us when Sheffield United won that FA cup replay last season - thought it might wake a few people at the club up to our predicament..

So much for that.

Sgt Fulham

As much as I hate the tools on 5live they are right for once.

tonynorton

proper stuck the boot in the whole match.

Artful Dodger

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 20, 2014, 10:12:43 PM

Oh Danny boi
Each and every one,
The Whites, The Whites,
Cos we are going up!

BoB, you must be one of the nicest people on the planet. Defended Jol whilst the ship was going down and now sticking up for Magath. We all love Fulham and that is why we want change as we can all see the manager is bonkers. Danny Boi isn't slagging off the whites as you put it, he cares about the club and can't see any plan in place that will improve things. Fotheringham...... fp.gif
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

jarv

BoB, apparently you have it in for a few on here. I hope the mods stop you in your tacks....NOW. Don't be so bloody rude to a fellow FoFer.

OdecaMynoT

A composite team of disparate players,assembled by the joker in the pack.

Team selection seems like names out of a hat,tactics..........................hmmmm.

At least we're consistent;3 games,each lost by a single goal.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 20, 2014, 10:12:43 PM

Oh Danny boi
Each and every one,
The Whites, The Whites,
Cos we are going up!

" ok dan dont bite, deep breathes........"

Thank you for declaring my posts boring, maybe just dont read them if thats how you feel. I stated before the game that I would get behind him tonight which I did. I cheered us on, staying as patient as I could. I never booed at half time with half the fans even though I think magath deserved it. I never joined in the chant felix out and I stayed till the final whistle. Now you see I support our club through thick and thin but im also not a naive moron who convinces themselves that this is going to improve as games go by. People were saying not to panic after ipswich, then millwall saying the team needs time to gel. Fair enough but please tell me, what the fcuk is hyndman gelling at home whilst fotheringham is in his place, where is david? Kavanagh randomly coming in. Nothing is gelling here because the squad is so disjointed.

If fotheringham is what ive been told to be patient with at game 3 then god knows what trick felix has for game 10.

From now on please dont reply to my posts unless you have a counter argument of some intelligence or relevance. Also we are going up???? I think you're already up mate living in the clouds.

#block the muppets
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging