more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Very worrying

Started by Blanco, August 20, 2014, 10:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

Yet another defeat.

People saying that we have a new young squad that need time to gel should think why have we got such a young unexpierenced squad? Why haven't we signed older more expierenced players? Why does Magath chop and change the squad so much? The man has had a good managerial career but he's not right for fulham and this division. I can already see it... a few draws here and there then Magath getting the sack and us getting a new manager in who will bring us to a mid table(hopefully) finish. So upsetting what has happened to our club. Three losses on the trott now against average oposition. I predicted an ok season (no promotion) but not 3 straight losses right at the beggining. No chance against Derby and I think Brentford will beat us. They will be well up for it. Don't see were our first win is coming from. This team and manager isn't going to bring success to fulham anytime soon.

The Old Count

The worrying thing is that Ipswich, Millwall and Wolves are not very good yet we have lost to them.  There is no stability with the team.  What a waste of a pre season. I can't understand what Felix is doing.  Can anyone else?

YoungsBitter

Actually looking at the fixtures its scary - Derby then Brentford both away, Cardiff home, then Reading and Forest away. Its feasible that we could lose all of those...0-0-8
Quark, strangeness and charm

GloucesterWhite

How can the team gel when there are so many changes?

Blanco

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on August 20, 2014, 10:19:11 PM
How can the team gel when there are so many changes?
Exactly! If wants to keep his job and win games for us he needs to make a few more good and key signings and find a good, balanced starting 11 and stick to it. Since he has got to Fulham he hasn't played a consistent starting team.