watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou: Merged

Started by Sammyffc, August 20, 2014, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Some fella uploaded a picture of him and mitro at the game tonight on face book , well when mitro left he posed for a picture with him ... he also added '' why aren;t you playing ? '' mitro's reponse was '' why dont you ask the manager ''   fp.gif

Blanco

Can you upload the picture?

If what he says is true and he is fit to play but is not being picked by Felix then that is just baffling.

westcliff white

If he is fit for me he has to play, if felix isn't picking him based on last season or he doesn't like him then god knows what's going to happen
Every day is a Fulham day

Craven Mad

Sammyffc

another lad has just posted a picture on twitter of him and mitro aswell , mitro also said he doesn't know why he is not playing !

his twitter is @johnstonffc

and i can't bloody find the link to the first one now haha ! was on fulham Facebook group i believe

westcliff white

Any chance of a link to the Facebook photo / page

westcliff white

Link coming up blank, maybe it's been removed from facebook

mccscratch

I have said for a long time and people should have taken notice when Holtby said the same thing... Felix holds grudges against players he deems as not willing to run their guts out.... He clearly has something against Burn and Kaca as well...

Although Bodurov has been a welcome surprise.

Mitro and Ruiz need to play... as to Kaca and Burn
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Blanco

Sammyffc

Quote from: westcliff white on August 20, 2014, 10:29:13 PM
Link coming up blank, maybe it's been removed from facebook

you may have to be part of the group to see it , I'm not sure how to add a picture on here haha !

Blanco

Quote from: mccscratch on August 20, 2014, 10:29:27 PMI have said for a long time and people should have taken notice when Holtby said the same thing... Felix holds grudges against players he deems as not willing to run their guts out.... He clearly has something against Burn and Kaca as well...

And people stiiill think Bryan ******* Ruiz is going to solve our problem.

Sammyffc

pardon me if I'm wrong , but do you think they aren't playing ruiz and Mitro until the deadline is done so they don't get injured ? then if we don't sell play them ...fulham looking after there assets as such ...

Northern Cottager

Try keep him if he is willing to play and then get rid of Magath and install a manager who picks his best available players.

Blanco

Quote from: Sammyffc on August 20, 2014, 10:32:30 PM
pardon me if I'm wrong , but do you think they aren't playing ruiz and Mitro until the deadline is done so they don't get injured ? then if we don't sell play them ...fulham looking after there assets as such ...
I think Ruiz doesn't want to play and wants to move. I think Mitroglou(from his comments to those blokes) wants to be in the team but our nutty manager isn't playing him. Of course Mitroglou might have just said he didn't know why he wasn't playing and is in fact orchestrating a move.

Tony.Lee

Quote from: Sammyffc on August 20, 2014, 10:32:30 PM

evening standard mentioned werder bremen possibly signing ruiz although unable to fully confirm
Twitter - @Tony_LeaS

Forever Fulham

Yes, Blanco, I think Ruiz would be a big help to this squad.  So would a healthy Mitro.  The argument appears to be: We can't risk injuring them as HIGH VALUE trade properties.  The counter-argument is: Playing well in games right now improves your trade valuation.  The counter counter: Yes, but they might get hurt, then what happens to their trade valuation?  The rebuttal: Mitro hasn't been seen playing nonhurt for a long time.  Ruiz was stuck in a losing side with musical chairs management, in a nontraditional position for him, with no one to play off, and, other than his sterling performance in the WC, he, too, needs to show his current stuff to validate his trade value.  And there's always the possibility that if they play, and effect positive outcome as a result, their own feelings about moving on might diminish.  They might emotionally commit to the extent their isolation by Magath has kept them from acquiring a sense of commitment.

Putney

Saw him jogging down the Stevenage Road after the game. That alone put him in our top five performers tonight

mccscratch

Quote from: Blanco on August 20, 2014, 10:30:39 PM
Quote from: mccscratch on August 20, 2014, 10:29:27 PM
I have said for a long time and people should have taken notice when Holtby said the same thing... Felix holds grudges against players he deems as not willing to run their guts out.... He clearly has something against Burn and Kaca as well...

And people stiiill think Bryan ******* Ruiz is going to solve our problem.

one of the best players we have on the pay roll....so yeah... fp.gif
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise