felix in or out?

in
46 (26%)
out
131 (74%)

Total Members Voted: 169

irishfulham

Rhys Lightning 63

In - so long as he gets us playing like Villa away/Norwich home/the start of the second half of Hull home last season
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Craven Mad

I have wanted him out for a very long time.

Wrong manager for our club. Was never going to work out. He needs to go before he does any more damage.

fulhamben

out, we need our isolated players back in the mix asap
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Stevie_FFC

In - But we need to start playing a settle squad, stop tinkering and play ball to feet.

Pat Roberts to start and rebuff any offers made in January. Proper 2 up front. Drop Parker.

Thats all  :008:

fulhamben

Quote from: Stevie_FFC on August 20, 2014, 10:39:22 PM
In - But we need to start playing a settle squad, stop tinkering and play ball to feet.

Pat Roberts to start and rebuff any offers made in January. Proper 2 up front. Drop Parker.

the key for me is the 2 in the center.  could hyndman play the holding role with say a more restricted david or eisfield.

MayoDomo

Honestly at this point the only manager I want in is myself, just to try to begin to understand what the hell is going on at the club. I won't be able to blame anyone else for failing, and I won't feel so depressed, instead I can fight to try and solve problems. I feel so helpless right now, it's an awful feeling having your fate in another (possibly incapable) person's hands.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

Stevie_FFC

Quote from: fulhamben on August 20, 2014, 10:42:39 PM

Thats all  :008:
the key for me is the 2 in the center.  could hyndman play the holding role with say a more restricted david or eisfield.

I didn't see tonights game, so will watch tomorrow and form my opinion. But against Ipswich and Millwall Parker was poor. Has no spirit or enough fight fro this league. Most impressive thing he done against Millwall was hit the scoreboard when he took a shot.

So I say yes play Hyndman as a holder and feed the wing. David seems pretty defensive when he;s told to be too. He didn't get forward so much against Millwall as we have Williams and Roberts (second half) Hoogland and Stafylidis all getting forward.

It surprised me the lack of goals with all this attacking potential! Leaking 1 per game is not so bad (better than the 3,4 or 5 from last season), but we should be getting 2.

RaySmith

I think to sack Felix at this stage would just add to the feeling of instability around the club.

I have to say that I was someone who questioned Sidwell being allowed to go, because I thought we needed his experience in the Championship - and then the whole first team  squad followed him out the door, presumably for  various reasons - some wanted out, some it was the wages etc, - but imagine if we had Sidwell, Karagounis, Dejagah now.

But I went along with the idea of using our talented youngsters , and they have done very well, and it has seemed like a breath of fresh air, BUT we just don't look like a team at the moment, and Felix obviously doesn't know his best eleven.

It is worrying, but we need to keep calm at the moment -give Felix and the youngsters a chance to turn things round.

It's a very tough job to play in this division with a team that has never played together before, let alone a team where many of them have only played youth team football previously, and many of the others are new to English football, but
it's crucial  for us as fans to keep behind the team at this difficult time.

RaySmith

I think it's a good job we have got Parker with his experience,

Stevie_FFC

Quote from: RaySmith on August 20, 2014, 10:55:11 PM

Raysmith > I agree with all you said in your previous post.

But right now who would you rather have Parker or Sidwell.

I'd pick Sidwell all day long!

crazycottager

out, i'm done with this, we have the players, and the fact he hasn't delivered is frustrating

The Rock

Quote from: crazycottager on August 20, 2014, 10:57:42 PM
out, i'm done with this, we have the players, and the fact he hasn't delivered is frustrating

:dead horse:  and   :plus one:   OUT!

fulhamben

Quote from: RaySmith on August 20, 2014, 10:55:11 PM

he certainly has relegation experience, but we dont need that again. what exactly is has his experience bought us?

crazycottager

Quote from: The Rock on August 20, 2014, 11:00:44 PM
Quote from: crazycottager on August 20, 2014, 10:57:42 PM
out, I'm done with this, we have the players, and the fact he hasn't delivered is frustrating

:dead horse:  and   :plus one:   OUT!

I know,i sound hypocritical from me previous activity, but I'm just drained and annoyed that we're doing nothing

Big Martin Jol

In for now.

Is the Club unmanageable? We've had the relaxed Dutchman with a penchant for older players, we've had the training ground master and we've had the disciplinarian youth fanatic.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

My German friends have been proved correct. I was hoping for the best, but the guy is plain bonkers. They all said Fulham would rue the day. I'm starting to think we were already down the drain long before Magath joined.

I wish Mo had never left. Maybe Kahn will sell the club back to him at a discount. Then he can go back to northern Florida and focus on what he does best, selling cheap car parts and building the world's biggest jumbotron.

Reznor

grandad

Senseless to sack him now. There is so little time left in the window to not only find someone else, to find different coaches, new players. Don´t even mention Pulis or Mackay. The one to get rid of is Mackintosh. He has had control, as CEO, of the purse strings & has made an absolute pigs ear of running the club. Khan has said that this season is not about sustainability but about providing the funds to get promotion. What has Mackintosh said to him for goodness sake. Keep hold of your money & I will tell Magath he will have to make do with the kids. I have made you a profit this window so when can I have my bonus.
Where there's a will there's a wife