Previous topic - Next topic

felix in or out?

in
46 (26%)
out
131 (74%)

Total Members Voted: 169

Aaron

In for now but if we have another head scratcher of a lineup and no cutting edge again on Saturday I think I'll be 95% out.  

I said he needed time but by this stage I was hoping to be able to see something at least resembling a set of blue prints on the drawing board whereas instead it looks like a Jackson Pollock.  I currently do not believe he has any idea Magath knows what he's doing.  I'll give him another 90 minutes to convince me.

If we're still pointless after playing Brentford and Cardiff I think he'll be gone.

Reznor

Quote from: grandad on August 20, 2014, 11:14:44 PM
Senseless to sack him now. There is so little time left in the window to not only find someone else, to find different coaches, new players. Don´t even mention Pulis or Mackay. The one to get rid of is Mackintosh. He has had control, as CEO, of the purse strings & has made an absolute pigs ear of running the club. Khan has said that this season is not about sustainability but about providing the funds to get promotion. What has Mackintosh said to him for goodness sake. Keep hold of your money & I will tell Magath he will have to make do with the kids. I have made you a profit this window so when can I have my bonus.
Why the dislike for Mackay? He has proved himself at being a competent manager in this league.

GrahamG

Big Martin Jol

Quote from: Reznor on August 20, 2014, 11:19:47 PM
Senseless to sack him now. There is so little time left in the window to not only find someone else, to find different coaches, new players. Don´t even mention Pulis or Mackay. The one to get rid of is Mackintosh. He has had control, as CEO, of the purse strings & has made an absolute pigs ear of running the club. Khan has said that this season is not about sustainability but about providing the funds to get promotion. What has Mackintosh said to him for goodness sake. Keep hold of your money & I will tell Magath he will have to make do with the kids. I have made you a profit this window so when can I have my bonus.
Why the dislike for Mackay? He has proved himself at being a competent manager in this league.

Mackay's in a spot of bother over some less than wholesome text messages right now.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

JDH101

Quote from: MayoDomo on August 20, 2014, 10:49:53 PM
Honestly at this point the only manager I want in is myself, just to try to begin to understand what the hell is going on at the club. I won't be able to blame anyone else for failing, and I won't feel so depressed, instead I can fight to try and solve problems. I feel so helpless right now, it's an awful feeling having your fate in another (possibly incapable) person's hands.

Best post I have read on this site in a long long time. I just don't know what is going on anymore. Why haven't we heard from Khan? Why did Jol stay for so long? Why did we never properly replace him? Why have we suddenly become obsessed with only playing youngsters in a very physical demanding league? Why are we leaving our best players on the bench / out of the squad?

What on earth is going on? I just want some answers.

nose

before the game for him but now it seems to me he is dead in the water.
it's not the team is too young but it lacks any physical size or strength and we have a captain that clearly doesn't want to be at the club.

we sold our better players as well as the dead wood especially the goalkeeper stockdale who was one of last seasons pluses.

get rid now and give the new man (inevitable i am afraid) a chance to get in a few bigger players.

Reznor

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on August 20, 2014, 11:21:43 PM
Quote from: Reznor on August 20, 2014, 11:19:47 PM

Mackay's in a spot of bother over some less than wholesome text messages right now.

Couldn't care less what he does with his phone if his team plays well.

Big Martin Jol

Quote from: Reznor on August 20, 2014, 11:32:09 PM
Quote from: Big Martin Jol on August 20, 2014, 11:21:43 PM

No. I don't know if you've seen the messages but some of his comments were an absolute disgrace - those aren't the values I want in a Fulham manager.

He's also a vastly overrated manager. I live in Cardiff, I've seen it first hand.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

Fulham Joe

I would prefer it if Felix goes.
We got rid of a number of players who could have got us out of this league, and we've brought in players who clearly aren't as good.
While Ruiz is a player for this club I'd be playing him, I'd also have Kacaniklic playing a part.
It looks to me like Felix thinks we're playing in the conference, not a division where half the teams have been in the Premiership in recent years.
In my view our team needed a lot of tinkering, but what he's done is ridiculous, and we all know we have better players who aren't getting a look in.
Finally, the goalkeeping situation, I think what he has done there is criminal.

Max Headroom

Out I'm afraid.... I like the fact he has been picking the young ones, but fotheringham?

Or burn at right back, and now no Burn at all

Or Holtby on the wing

Or no David, not Hyndman, no Williams

But Fotheringham......

Reznor

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on August 20, 2014, 11:50:48 PM
Quote from: Reznor on August 20, 2014, 11:32:09 PM
Quote from: Bvig Martin Jol on August 20, 2014, 11:21:43 PM

No. I don't know if you've seen the messages but some of his comments were an absolute disgrace - those aren't the values I want in a Fulham manager.

He's also a vastly overrated manager. I live in Cardiff, I've seen it first hand.
Just read his texts. Disgrace. Can't have him now.

Woolly Mammoth

I blame Mackintosh for bringing Magath in to Fulham. Both should sacked for incompetence. Magath has no idea of English Football what in earth were they thinking of. Magath team selections are bizzare and without consistency, to play Fortheringham was criminal over better players, and why didn't he sub him at half time instead of doing it 3 minutes into second half. Dreadful timing, dreadful Manager. Dreadful Chief Exec. But there are some decent players in the squad, but the team is badly Managed. Felix from the very first day, showed me he was not fit to run a Sunday Morning team. MAGATH MANAGER MADNESS
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dannyboi-ffc

Out!!!!!! He needs to go now. That was by far the worst performance of the 3 and signing fotheringham, let alone playing him ahead of hyndman or david. Even tunnicliffe is outrageous.

Its one thing to say he has no idea of the championship but what disturbs me more is that he has been with this squad since early july and he doesnt have a clue about his players.

They play like strangers and im not suprised with the lack of continuity. A manager manages the whole set up of a club, getting a line up right is the minimum requirement and so many times now he has got it hopelessly wrong.

Tonight wasnt just a defeat, it was an embarrassment.

Those who believe a 4th manager in a year is a bad idea are missing the point. We didnt sack 2 managers out of petulance, we sacked them because they were crap appointments and magaths a third. Ali mac takes a lot of blame too for allowing this to escalate and making these shock appointments.

I think get rid of them both and get a ceo/manager who know what they are doing. I think magath will take us down with these poor kids who deserve better guidance than the amateur management they are getting
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

DeuceBigelow

Call me soft, but I don't like the way that he shouts at and belittles the players. In the last two home games I've watched Ollie and Jacket praising and encouraging their players. The flip of that is Felix and Tito getting angry and gesticulating aggressively to the bench when the players don't read their mind...Team?
Riverside Block W

Mokes

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on August 20, 2014, 10:32:05 PM
In - so long as he gets us playing like Villa away/Norwich home/the start of the second half of Hull home last season

Did you only say Norwich because we won that game?? We were terrible in that game. Norwich were hopeless too but probably deserved the points. I remember walking out of the gates that day thinking we got away with daylight robbery. If it wasn't for Stockdale we would of taken a beating. That game was 100% luck and had nothing to do with Magaths tactics. Unless his tactics were to simply pray they fall asleep at at corner and allow us to nick a goal, then hope they constantly hit the post or have our keeper pull of a string of miracle reflex saves. We need to aim a lot higher than that!

Felix has brought us nothing! I have never wanted a manager out before, even Jol. I could see why he stopped caring when Al Fayed pulled the rug out from under him and Shahid gave him nothing either. But Magath has got to go. He inspires no love from the fans, his players don't like his stupid "tactics" and he punishes them at the expense of results. Saying that, I obviously did not shed a tear when Jol left either as he was shite at the end. I hate always blaming the manager though when the players should be taking more of the crap. Felix is another story. I reckon the players could pick a better team amongst themselves and decide how they want to play and do a better job without any manager then having Felix dicking about.

Malky all the way for me. He obviously inspired love from the Cardiff fans who were still holding up banners for him after he had been sacked. That is the kind of guy that should be running our club. Plus he has the experience of getting a team promoted from this league too.

JDH101

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 21, 2014, 12:25:03 AM
Out!!!!!! He needs to go now. That was by far the worst performance of the 3 and signing fotheringham, let alone playing him ahead of hyndman or david. Even tunnicliffe is outrageous.

Its one thing to say he has no idea of the championship but what disturbs me more is that he has been with this squad since early july and he doesnt have a clue about his players.

They play like strangers and im not suprised with the lack of continuity. A manager manages the whole set up of a club, getting a line up right is the minimum requirement and so many times now he has got it hopelessly wrong.

Those who believe a 4th manager in a year is a bad idea are missing the point. We didnt sack 2 managers out of petulance, we sacked them because they were crap appointments and magaths a third. Ali mac takes a lot of blame too for allowing this to escalate and making these shock appointments.

I think get rid of them both and get a ceo/manager who know what they are doing. I think magath will take us down with these poor kids who deserve better guidance than the amateur management they are getting

+1

JDH101

Quote from: Mokes on August 21, 2014, 01:00:01 AM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on August 20, 2014, 10:32:05 PM
In - so long as he gets us playing like Villa away/Norwich home/the start of the second half of Hull home last season

Did you only say Norwich, because we won that game?? We were terrible in that game. Norwich were hopeless too but probably deserved the points. I remember walking out of the gates, that day thinking we got away with daylight robbery and if it wasn't for Stockdale we would of taken a beating. That game was 100% luck and had nothing to do with Magaths tactics. Unless his tactics were to simply pray they fall asleep at at corner and allow us to nick a goal, then hope they constantly hit the post or have our keeper pull of a string of miracle reflex saves. We need to aim a lot higher than that!

Felix has brought us nothing, I have never wanted a manager out before, even Jol. I could see why he stopped caring when Al Fayed pulled the rug out from under him and Shahid gave him nothing either. But Magath has got to go. He inspires no love from the fans, his players don't like his stupid "tactics" and he punishes them at the expense of results. Saying that I obviously did not shed a tear when Jol left either as he was shite at the end. I hate always blaming the manager though when the players should be taking more of the crap. Felix is another story. I reckon the players could pick a better team amongst themselves and decide how they want to play and do a better job without any manager then having Felix dicking about.

Malky all the way for me. He obviously inspired love from the Cardiff fans who were still holding up banners for him after he had been sacked. That is the kind of guy that should be running our club. Plus he has the experience of getting a team promoted from this league too.

you are so right. I remember thinking we got away with one against Norwich. Its funny how a result can paper over the cracks in some fans minds. I knew we were still going down because we were nothing but lucky in that game.

jms

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 21, 2014, 12:25:03 AM

:plus one:

DeuceBigelow

Riverside Block W

the nutflush

Out.  I never wanted him in.  Meulensteen should have been given the chance.