watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Too Many changes

Started by Humbled, August 20, 2014, 10:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

Why does Magath have to make 5 or 6 changes per game??

I couldn't make the game tonight but if anyone listened to 909 Steve Claridge hit the nail firmly on the head.

Tonywa

We all realise a team of newcomers needs time to gel. Can someone please explain to me how on earth this is going to happen when the manager makes five or six changes every game, constantly changes the system and seems to have no idea whatsoever as to what his best team is? Baffled, annoyed and extremely worried!

nose

Quote from: Humbled on August 20, 2014, 10:32:38 PM

I couldn't make the game tonight but if anyone listened to 909 Steve Claridge hit the nail firmly on the head.

i was happy before the game assuming we might change one or two but this was wholesale nonsense, again. i am now of the belief that magath will see us relegated and we need to change quickly.

unfortunately the CEO is hopeless and I have no confidence in him at all or the board. Khan has his heart in the right place, i think but is so inexperienced regarding the game of football... he needs a new CEO fast and a new manager immediately after.

very very pessemistic now.

Reznor

Quote from: nose on August 20, 2014, 11:34:24 PM
Quote from: Humbled on August 20, 2014, 10:32:38 PM

i was happy before the game assuming we might change one or two but this was wholesale nonsense, again. i am now of the belief that magath will see us relegated and we need to change quickly.

unfortunately the CEO is hopeless and I have no confidence in him at all or the board. Khan has his heart in the right place, i think but is so inexperienced regarding the game of football... he needs a new CEO fast and a new manager immediately after.

very very pessemistic now.

We may be better off nose if khan sold up. It really doesn't matter how wealthy he is if he is totally clueless.

YoungsBitter

The issue about the volume of changes is that it makes a joke out of rehearsing set pieces, you cant if its different people each week. So our corners are terrible and....we can't defend the opponents as no-one is quite sure who is doing what.
Quark, strangeness and charm