News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

who should our new manager be if magath goes?

Started by crazycottager, August 20, 2014, 11:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycottager

i don't care, anybody but jol. just let me know

Mokes

It has to be Malky. A manager that the players love and the fans love is essential, especially after the this lunatic. We need to get the love back in the cottage.

Jimpav

I think Khan should go billy big pockets and make a mad bid for Moyes. He's not going to be managing a decent premiership side anytime soon and could really boost his credibility if he got us promoted.

It's unlikely but stranger things have happened at Fulham.

Luka

Sherwood......was brilliant with the Spurs under 21's

crazycottager

YankeeJim

Moyes is a manager that I have a great respect for. He succeeded with a low budget team very well. He could do the same with us.
Course, you could say the same about Pulis.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Mokes on August 20, 2014, 11:25:11 PM
It has to be Malky. A manager that the players love and the fans love is essential, especially after the this lunatic. We need to get the love back in the cottage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investigated-FA-sexist-racist-homophobic-text-messages-time-Cardiff.html

Not so sure about that...

And apologies for DM link.

Baszab

McKay ideal choice ......... But having read the allegations I hope he doesn't get a job in football again

EJL

Someone who's not going to play bingo every week and doesn't freeze players out for no apparent reason.

Woolly Mammoth

Sheer wood is one that should be considered, he is excellent with youth, and has the right credentials, and he is English.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

KP_FFC

Nero

is marcelo bielsa is still out of work likes a fit player

Badger

anyone in this forum probably would be better than FM
Lele

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Deanothefulhamfan

I was calling for Mackay, but I have just read his disgusting texts.... He would be nowhere near the top of my list now.

Sherwood would be good, as he has experience dealing with the younger players.

Kyt Symons would also be a decent shout having so much experience with our youngsters, but he lack's experience.

Roberto Di Matteo would also be very high on my list....

mitimo

I withdraw my suggestions in other streams for Mackay after reading about his texts, etc.  I accept the 'innocent until proven guilty " stance but we do not need that circus.
Go for Hughton or Sherwood