watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Irritating Spurs fan

Started by Jimpav, August 20, 2014, 11:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

I had the misfortune of having a Spurs fan sat behind me. It sounded like he had come along for the ride with a Fulham supporting pal.

Literally every time Parker touched the ball he would be shouting "Go on Scotty" or "Great ball Parker" sic. This became more and more infuriating with every sideways pass Parker made.

Not only this but he kept on talking in a loud mockney accent about Fulham players that Spurs had signed - though could only name Dempsey and Dembele.

Seriously only a Spud could go to another teams ground and spend the whole 90 mins talking nonsense about their own team.

I'm rapidly becoming a grumpy old man at the age of 34.

epsomraver

Quote from: Jimpav on August 20, 2014, 11:10:33 PM
I had the misfortune of having a Spurs fan sat behind me. It sounded like he had come along for the ride with a Fulham supporting pal.

Literally every time Parker touched the ball he would be shouting "Go on Scotty" or "Great ball Parker" sic. This became more and more infuriating with every sideways pass Parker made.

Not only this but he kept on talking in a loud mockney accent about Fulham players that Spurs had signed - though could only name Dempsey and Dembele.

Seriously only a Spud could go to another teams ground and spend the whole 90 mins talking nonsense about their own team.

Better than the old witch behind me who, as Parker was the only name she knew moaned like F all the game about him

crazycottager

shame my brother's a spurs fan

Jimpav

Quote from: epsomraver on August 20, 2014, 11:12:39 PM
Quote from: Jimpav on August 20, 2014, 11:10:33 PM

Better than the old witch behind me who, as Parker was the only name she knew moaned like F all the game about him

The Fulham guy he was with did nothing but berate our young centre back as w@nk. The club should dedicate the neutral section to all the numb skulls.

Jimpav

Quote from: crazycottager on August 20, 2014, 11:12:53 PM

My wife and her family are all Spurs fans - I sympathise.

crazycottager

Quote from: Jimpav on August 20, 2014, 11:24:51 PM
Quote from: crazycottager on August 20, 2014, 11:12:53 PM

My wife and her family are all Spurs fans - I sympathise.

ouch! you should have been there the day we got relegated, he got really really mouthy, as i'd expected.

Jimpav

Ha ha, thankfully the brother in law lives in Australia and the Father in law has seen enough disappointment to be sensitive around the issue!