watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worst Pundits Of The WC So Far?

Started by White Noise, June 19, 2010, 08:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermitch

Anyone on Talksh*te - not that I listen to it, but it's a pre-requisite that they are rubbish!

PaulUMD

I like Lalas, not because he's all that brilliant, but he isn't afraid to tell it like it is.  Much like Eric Wynalda...wish he was still with ESPN over Harkes.  The ESPN regulars have really been good so far, Tirico, Fowler and especially Bob Ley, who's always been the lead soccer fan at the Worldwide Leader.  Gillit, McManaman and Martinez have been very good as well, especially the latter.  I love his perspective on the game, I may even wish Wigan luck this year due to that.

In terms of our rented Brits, Tyler is good but not great (given his reputation, I expected more), Healey, Rae and McCoist have been solid and Darke and Ekoku are absolutely brilliant.

alfie

Quote from: FFCSteve on June 21, 2010, 06:50:52 PM
Yep....Mick McCarthy!

Jees that bloke is dull! With a dreary voice!

Can't for the life of me say why but i like Mick McCarthy, think i need and injection of something.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

richie17

Quote from: alfie on June 22, 2010, 05:57:31 AM
Quote from: FFCSteve on June 21, 2010, 06:50:52 PM
Yep....Mick McCarthy!

Jees that bloke is dull! With a dreary voice!

Can't for the life of me say why but i like Mick McCarthy, think i need and injection of something.

McCarthy cracks me up.   Great pundit.  Mark Bright, on the other hand, is not bright at all.   He's the only one I'll mute.

McBridefan1

Quote from: PaulUMD on June 22, 2010, 03:32:27 AM
I like Lalas, not because he's all that brilliant, but he isn't afraid to tell it like it is.  Much like Eric Wynalda...wish he was still with ESPN over Harkes.  The ESPN regulars have really been good so far, Tirico, Fowler and especially Bob Ley, who's always been the lead soccer fan at the Worldwide Leader.  Gillit, McManaman and Martinez have been very good as well, especially the latter.  I love his perspective on the game, I may even wish Wigan luck this year due to that.

In terms of our rented Brits, Tyler is good but not great (given his reputation, I expected more), Healey, Rae and McCoist have been solid and Darke and Ekoku are absolutely brilliant.

Can't disagree with that.

Jimbobob

:sir_roy: :dft012: :sir_roy:

Ian Darke is class, he is money, he is the fricki'n bomb.

Ian Darke called the action like this:

Can they do it here? The cross...and Dempsey is denied again!!! BUT DONOVAN HAS SCORED!!!! OHHH CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!! GOAL!!! GOAL!!! USA! CERTAINLY THROUGH! OH IT'S INCREDIBLE! YOU COULDN'T WRITE A SCRIPT LIKE THIS!"

:54: :55: :54:
He always has a call out to the troops overseas. The guy is great. He actually makes Harkes bearable. You guys have a winner there. He creates such drama, not that we needed any more... I was so sick watching that match and his voice is actually calming and he is so unbiased..meaning he doesn't hate the USA. My hat is off to him. He is money$$$$$
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?