watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New (to you) Players

Started by brixology, June 22, 2010, 03:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brixology

In watching the World Cup matches, my favorite previously unknown (to me) players have been Vladimir Weiss of Slovakia and Alexi Sanchez of Chile.  Who do you like so far?  

By the way, when I googled Sanchez to find his club, I immediately pulled up speculation that Sanchez is headed to Manure.  Sigh.

brixology

clintclintdeuce

weiss is at citeh... hes a good player... comes from a great pedigree... i think he went on loan somewhere in the winter transfer window.... a bit small but packed with tons of pace.... looked really good against the USA in November. Would be a great player to bring on in situations when we need pace and a goal late.
The Dude abides.

LRCN

sanchez is someone I've heard about for a while but never seen, set to be one of the biggest things coming out of south america and on the 2 gameas I've seen you can't disagree. been linked with loads of big clubs, he'd cost upwards of 15 million anyway. udinese have some handy players at the world cup actually, asamoah for ghana, sanchez for chile, inler for switzerland and pepe for italy, I'd be interested to know where they finished in the league.

LRCN

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on June 23, 2010, 05:57:35 PM
weiss is at citeh... hes a good player... comes from a great pedigree... i think he went on loan somewhere in the winter transfer window.... a bit small but packed with tons of pace.... looked really good against the USA in November. Would be a great player to bring on in situations when we need pace and a goal late.

went to bolton.