more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bobby wants to stay!

Started by mrska, June 22, 2010, 04:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

http://www.fulhamweb.co.uk/news/Bobby-Zamora-wants-to-stay-at-Fulham.aspx

Fulham striker Bobby Zamora reportedly wants to sign a new contract at Craven Cottage and is set to snub Birmingham.

Brum have contacted Fulham about signing both striker Zamora and left-back Paul Konchesky.

They are willing to give targetman Zamora a four-year deal worth £50,000-a-week like new signing Nikola Zigic's bumper terms.

But Zamora, 29, is keen to pen a fresh deal with the Cottagers even if boss Roy Hodgson leaves.

Zamora has become a crowd favourite at Fulham after banging in 19 goals this season and has opened talks about a new deal.

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Kiwi Fulham Fan

yip be nice to keep him, just need someone to partner him

finnster01

I think the question to ask is did we get the season of Bobby Z's life last year, and was it a one off? If you look at his Prem stats, it is more the one off than anything.

I wouldn't cry if he left, but likewise I would like to see if he can have another season like that. 
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

Quote from: Kiwi Fulham Fan on June 23, 2010, 08:02:41 AM
yip be nice to keep him, just need someone to partner him

There's a player I've seen at the WC that looks quite good. He's called Lionel Messi.
:dft011:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

mrska

i hope Bobby Stays..  be amazing if he could bag 15 goals in the Premiership without the distraction of Europe ( a nice distraction to have)

Whiteroom

That is really good news. I hope the tide has changed in terms of Bobby's relationship with the fans. I have always liked him, and I can see him doing really well again next season.