News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Which club have fulham shared the most players with?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, August 31, 2014, 07:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

I haven't got a clue but if I had to guess id go for spurs or west ham. Anyone know the answer or want to hazard an educated guess

I know this isnt the complete list but off the top of my head-
spurs- mullery, keller, murphy, stalteri, holtby, berbatov, routledge, parker, bent, konchesky, zamora, sean davis, simon davies, dembele, steed, saha, taarabt, dempsey, stephen kelly, jol (manager), eidur gudjohnssen, brown

West ham- moore, gale, boa morte, pantsil, zamora, konchesky, parker, petric, bullard (academy), brevett, melville, ian pearce

I know theres more for both and you oldies can show your worth here :)

Or is there another club with more? These were the two I thought of straight away
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

spikey norman

Brighton must be a top contender.Just a few that come to mind are Teddy Maybank,Clive Walker,Simon Morgan,Peter O'Sullivan,Barry Lloyd,Richard Carpenter,Bobby Zamora,David Stockdale,Danny Cullip,Matty Lawrence,Micky Kerslake,Alan Mullery(manager).There are many more and at one point when a few of Micky Adams  promotion team went to Brighton away fans were singing 'are you Fulham  in disguise'

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: spikey norman on August 31, 2014, 08:03:59 PM
Brighton must be a top contender.Just a few that come to mind are Teddy Maybank,Clive Walker,Simon Morgan,Peter O'Sullivan,Barry Lloyd,Richard Carpenter,Bobby Zamora,David Stockdale,Danny Cullip,Matty Lawrence,Micky Kerslake,Alan Mullery(manager).There are many more and at one point when a few of Micky Adams  promotion team went to Brighton away fans were singing 'are you Fulham  in disguise'

darren freeman went there too from that team I think? And a certain mr aaron hughes

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

aaronmcguigan

by sharing, do you mean have simply played for both, or have moved directly between the 2 teams?

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on September 01, 2014, 12:06:35 AM
by sharing, do you mean have simply played for both, or have moved directly between the 2 teams?

simply played for both in their careers even if that means via a third club

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

res

Brighton must be a top contender.Just a few that come to mind are Teddy Maybank,Clive Walker,Simon Morgan,Peter O'Sullivan,Barry Lloyd,Richard Carpenter,Bobby Zamora,David Stockdale,Danny Cullip,Matty Lawrence,Micky Kerslake,Alan Mullery(manager).There are many more and at one point when a few of Micky Adams  promotion team went to Brighton away fans were singing 'are you Fulham  in disguise'

Perry Digweed went to Brighton for a oversized fee when Mullery was boss at Brighton

ron

Add to that list the incomparable Jim Langley

spikey norman

Forgot to say Micky Adams also managed Brighton.
Three more to be added to list are Stan Brown and Zesh Rehman both on loan from us  and Steve Sidwell who was on loan from Aresenal at the time.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: spikey norman on September 01, 2014, 11:13:01 AM
Forgot to say Micky Adams also managed Brighton.
Three more to be added to list are Stan Brown and Zesh Rehman both on loan from us  and Steve Sidwell who was on loan from Aresenal at the time.

So its looking likely to be a two horse race between brighton and spurs then. Ive had a think about all london clubs and surrounding teams and those two seem the highest.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

sunburywhite

We had Cliff Jones and Terry Dyson from Spurs in the sixties
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

spikey norman

Quote from: sunburywhite on September 01, 2014, 12:23:51 PM
We had Cliff Jones and Terry Dyson from Spurs in the sixties

John Lacy went to Spurs from us

spikey norman

Brighton must be a top contender.Just a few that come to mind are Teddy Maybank,Clive Walker,Simon Morgan,Peter O'Sullivan,Barry Lloyd,Richard Carpenter,Bobby Zamora,David Stockdale,Danny Cullip,Matty Lawrence,Micky Kerslake,Alan Mullery(manager).There are many more and at one point when a few of Micky Adams  promotion team went to Brighton away fans were singing 'are you Fulham  in disguise'

Sorry mistake Matty lawrence didn't play for Brighton but Whitehawk based in Brighton.
Three other Micky Adams players did Paul Brooker,Martin Thomas and Paul Watson.
That makes 7 of our 96-97 promotion squad going on to play for Brighton.No wonder "are you Fulham in disguise" being sung by fans of Brighton's opponents.

Loved watching Micky's team play after years of dire football

Jimmy Hill

What about Man U in the modern day

Van der sar, Smalling, Saha Tuncliffe, Cole and Cole Berbatov

Harold Shand

Quote from: Jimmy Hill on September 01, 2014, 02:53:59 PM
What about Man U in the modern day

Van der sar, Smalling, Saha Tuncliffe, Cole and Cole Berbatov

And Richardson & Jonathan Greening.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Harold Shand on September 01, 2014, 04:21:56 PM
Quote from: Jimmy Hill on September 01, 2014, 02:53:59 PM