With what we have left, this is my preferred lineup. [4-3-3]

Bettinelli
Voser  Bodurov   D.Burn  Stafylidis
                  Parker
      David                Hyndman
            Ruiz        Ross
                  Smith

Nero

so after 5 games of not picking lovebite and bryan where they may have help the team to more then 1 point we can now play them what a waste, i do wonder about our manager sometime

Barrett487

Quote from: Craven Mad on September 01, 2014, 11:29:52 PM
With what we have left, this is my preferred lineup. [4-3-3]

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=4d21

I see you dropped our leading goalscorer..... Parker worries me as a DM, pirouetting is for ice-skaters and he loses the ball too often.

fulhamben

So what's the latest date that we could lose players to foreign countries or by loan
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MrProphet

Very happy we kept hugo it was guillem balleague (terrible spelling) that said we cancelled his contract and that he was close to agreeing a deal with Levante

Lighthouse

Leeds sell Matt Smith only because they were bring in  Becchio. Who then changed his mind and went off to Rotherham or somewhere. Leeds fans are as unimpressed as we are.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Berserker

I'm sure to honest, I think we have quite a while to loan in and out
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

premFlem

Quote from: fulhamben on September 01, 2014, 11:25:36 PM
Quote from: premFlem on September 01, 2014, 11:23:30 PM
Maybe a couple of prem quality loans planned,  I don't think there was any real must buy players available. Matt smith is the player we needed for mcCormack to do his stuff.
yes could be a dream team, although I think Woodrow has been doing a job
Im sure Woodrow will still get playing time, lots of potential.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

ChesterTheTabby

We signed a striker (Smith) that has played very successfully with McCormack, and he is only 25 years of age, for a meager 500K.

We kept Bryan Ruiz, so now FM may see no option but to play him, and could form quite the partnership with David and Hyndman.

Kaka has signed a new contract with us, he will be getting much desired experience, we don't pay his wages, and he will return to us a better player for it.

Tunni is also out on loan, albeit I wish we had utilized him, but again at least he is not wasting away and could be recalled to play for us if needed with some added game time.

Mitroglou is off to regain some form and glory with Olympiakos. He may perform well over there, and we a good chunk of change for him come January for him from a club, or FM (or whoever the manager is) will be able to recall him and use him.

Rodallega is still with us, and although many may not rate him, we definitely have depth in the forward line and can use him as needed.

Also, with so little new players (unless we get some loaned players in) we now have two weeks until Reading to solidify what we saw against Cardiff. More stability with so few changes to the squad, and Ruiz and Smith could be introduced in training and then help us climb the table!

Lovebite...I mean more defensive depth? eh....

-Mike.

(P.S. please don't crucify me for this post, I agree it was a very dull window and potentially damaging for us).
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Nero

just looking at first team squadon the website we 3 goalkeepers 10 defenders  8 midfielders 9 forwards with smith. i know that some like roberts and williams are forwards to speak of but we do look top heavy up front

filham

Well I suspect that Woodrow is a much better player than Smith but we really do need a big tall target man to provide an option when we just can't crack a tight defence.

Smith is a great signing for us but we now have a surplus of strikers, Dembele, Woodrow, Rodders, McCormac, Smith, Trotta and Chihi , a couple of them should have moved on.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on September 02, 2014, 12:03:28 AM
Well I suspect that Woodrow is a much better player than Smith but we really do need a big tall target man to provide an option when we just can't crack a tight defence.

Smith is a great signing for us but we now have a surplus of strikers, Dembele, Woodrow, Rodders, McCormac, Smith, Trotta and Chihi , a couple of them should have moved on.
most of those are still kids, no reason to move them on at all

nixie-ffc

isnt our new signing gonna think 'is mccormack 20 times better player than i am?'

how would u feel if your co worker was being paid 20 times more than you for the same job?

God The Mechanic

Quote from: nixie-ffc on September 02, 2014, 12:28:05 AM
isnt our new signing gonna think 'is mccormack 20 times better player than i am?'

how would u feel if your co worker was being paid 20 times more than you for the same job?

How much are they getting paid?  £2k a week and £40k a week?  £1k and £20k?

nixie-ffc

Quote from: God The Mechanic on September 02, 2014, 12:31:29 AM
Quote from: nixie-ffc on September 02, 2014, 12:28:05 AM

How much are they getting paid?  £2k a week and £40k a week?  £1k and £20k?

i should have said 'is mccormack worth 20 times more than me?'

premFlem

The real quality lies hidden in premier league squads, hopefully that's where we'll be looking for a couple of players on loan that will the allay fears of pending doom.  
These players don't come cheap, so there you go loads of money.
If this doesn't happen then I must agree, it would have been a pretty poor window if were looking to push for promotion.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: premFlem on September 02, 2014, 01:19:50 AM
The real quality lies hidden in premier league squads, hopefully that's where we'll be looking for a couple of players on loan that will the allay fears of pending doom. 
These players don't come cheap, so there you go loads of money.
If this doesn't happen then I must agree, it would have been a pretty poor window if were looking to push for promotion.

Magath doesn't seem to like players who are not fully committed to the club and this seems to include the idea of loan signings.