News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

World Cup SA Attendances, how have they been..?

Started by LBNo11, June 23, 2010, 09:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...I have not been taking any real notice of the attendances but some games look sparsely attended for such a major competition.

Is there anywhere on the net where there is an attendance with comparison to stadia capacity for the games so far.

Also with SA out of the competition, and all of the African nations bar Ghana also out, will attendances fall..?

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mrska

Not too bad i think..The South Africans are blaming alot of Corporate no shows for empty seats.. which is standard...

Plus now Robbie Earle has been found out, alot of the stadiums will be half full..x...

AlFayedsChequebook

LRCN

not bad actually, upwards of 90% for every game I think which is impressive considering the relative cost of a ticket.

Jimbobob

:dft008:
Okay. The dirty little secret never mentioned is SA is one of the most dangerous places on earth. ESPN (in the states) ignores this fact plus......well I won't say.
The costs to attend must be extravagant plus....well I am sure you can't drink the water.
If I was well off enough to go I would not take my family there that is for sure.
You had plenty of reports on this subject in the press in England.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

finnster01

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on June 24, 2010, 04:57:44 AM
Okay. The dirty little secret never mentioned is SA is one of the most dangerous places on earth. ESPN (in the states) ignores this fact plus......well I won't say.
The costs to attend must be extravagant plus....well I am sure you can't drink the water.
If I was well off enough to go I would not take my family there that is for sure.
So it's a bit like Liverpool then? :030:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimbobob

Quote from: finnster01 on June 24, 2010, 06:15:40 AM
Quote from: Jimbobob18 on June 24, 2010, 04:57:44 AM
So it's a bit like Liverpool then? :030:

:018: :018: :018:
God you should be a stand up comedian. Your one liners are hilarious. God that is so funny.
Well if Roy goes I hope he likes it there. So funny... :54:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

FatFreddysCat

I'd be amazed if anywhere near as high as Germany, the few games i've seen have had loads of empty seats. Then again who wants to listen to a load of mad bluebottles all match? It's definately the worst World cup i've ever seen. And to think my family almost bought a farm in Rhodesia when i was a kid.

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 24, 2010, 11:59:08 PM
I'd be amazed if anywhere near as high as Germany, the few games i've seen have had loads of empty seats. Then again who wants to listen to a load of mad bluebottles all match? It's definately the worst World cup i've ever seen. And to think my family almost bought a farm in Rhodesia when i was a kid.
Mr Freddy,
At least they didn't look at Zimbabwe in which case you may not still have been around.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead