watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Attention to Khan, season ticket refunds, transfer disappointment...merged

Started by crazycottager, September 01, 2014, 08:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycottager

where are magath's signings? where is they opportunity to turn this team around? if we wait till January, we won't even get a sniff of midtable, survival will be our biggest concern! Magath out! Kahn out!  090.gif 090.gif

K33NY

and people still have faith in him...... I wonder why, just because of a 1-0 win at Brentford and 1-1 against Cardiff..... let's sum it up

5 matches... 1 point

Players out(confirmed):
Sascha Riether (SC Freiburg, Undisclosed), Pajtim Kasami (Olympiacos, Undisclosed), David Stockdale (Brighton & Hove Albion, Undisclosed), Ashkan Dejagah (Al-Arabi, Undisclosed), Damien Duff (Melbourne City), Steve Sidwell (Stoke City), Josh Pritchard (Gillingham), John Heitinga (Hertha BSC), Derek Boateng (Rayo Vallecano), Muamar Tankovic (AZ Alkmaar), Kieran Richardson (Aston Villa), Brede Hangeland (Crystal Palace), Matthew Briggs (Millwall), Charles Banya (Crawley Town), Maarten Stekelenburg (AS Monaco, Loan), Kostas Mitroglou (Olympiakos, Loan)

Players in(confirmed):

Ross McCormack (Leeds United, £7m rising to £11m), Thomas Eisfeld (Arsenal, Undisclosed), Tiago Casasola (Boca Juniors, Undisclosed),Kay Voser (FC Basle, Undisclosed), Adam Taggart (Newcastle Jets, Undisclosed), Nikolay Bodurov (Litex Lovech, Undisclosed), Gabor Kiraly (1860 Munich, Undisclosed), Dino Fazlic (Unattached), Shaun Hutchinson (Motherwell), Tim Hoogland (Schalke), Adil Chihi (Cologne), Dino Fazlic (Bolton Wanderers), Konstantinos Stafylidis (Bayer Leverkusen, Loan).

Half of this list is just ridicilous..... I wonder what this club is thinking, its horrific! So terribly dissapointed about where this club has been going and hopes that someone will change it anytime soon is fading away.......

fulhamben

Surely its down to khan, what manager decides to get rid of all its good players and spend nothing on replacements.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Other than arsne Wenger I should of added

K33NY

Quote from: fulhamben on September 01, 2014, 08:16:41 PM
Surely its down to khan, what manager decides to get rid of all its good players and spend nothing on replacements.

And what about Felix in other clubs? It was the same then as well, very few good signings, and that has been stated from fans from theire clubs as well... he is simply clueless.....

H4usuallysitting

Logicalman

put all your rants here, for and against
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulham Tup North

Now come on 'CrazyCottager', we will have less of this negative attitude please.  You will get yourself a yellow card from the grown-ups, you know that!! :(   Nothing bad about FM if you please.!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

H4usuallysitting

I'm more concerned about who's advising Felix........or is it now simply down to price.......it will be interesting if Ruiz stays (he won't) and if he got some match time......nope I think it's simply down to price, build this year - go for promotion next season

K33NY

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 01, 2014, 08:39:20 PM
I'm more concerned about who's advising Felix........or is it now simply down to price.......it will be interesting if Ruiz stays (he won't) and if he got some match time......nope I think it's simply down to price, build this year - go for promotion next season

Price shouldnt be a problem, at least Khan said he would open hes wallet to get us back to premier league... and Felix is known for headless signings in other clubs as well.....

crazycottager

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on September 01, 2014, 08:35:20 PM
Now come on 'CrazyCottager', we will have less of this negative attitude please.  You will get yourself a yellow card from the grown-ups, you know that!! :(   Nothing bad about FM if you please.!

I have been a pro magath man, but this has got on long enough! I can't take this anymore and I have to take a stand! i'm sorry, but this is what i'm left to do! i'm just fed up with him. also, I am not a child you know! so don't patronize me! thank you! no offense meant!

SimpleTactics

Sorry but unless we go on an unbeaten run now for a 5 games I think Khan, Felix and Ali Mac should all go. The problems were there are everyone on here could see it. Why have we still not got a clear GK, holding midfielder or partner for Mccormack. These are the problems they should be solving instead of getting rid of our decent players at the last minute with no viable replacements.

Absolute shambles.

K33NY

"This is not about balancing the books," Khan told the London Evening Standard we are going to do whatever to get them back to the PL"

I remember Khan making this statement!!

I am so gutted about tonight, really really really gutted........

fulhamben

Wouldn't surprise me if he had us up for sale.

blingo

It's not over yet, most transfers are made in the last two minutes of the transfer window. Let's see what is announced tomorrow.

SouthWest6

So where exactly is our so called savior? I doubt he's sitting in a room at Motspur park right now with the likes of Ali Mac and Magath, forcing through a last minute deal that will leave most of us dancing for joy.

Nope, he's possibly at the Jags right now, measuring up for another big screen TV and corporate hot-tub through all the money he's just saved at FFC.

"Money is no issue" claimed Kahn, as we all scrambled to renew our season tickets early, in excitement to watch Fulham rise from the flames like a Phoenix.

In reality, we've watched our club cut, slash, cancel, make redundant, sub-out, and then pin its hopes on a return to the Premiership by installing its hopes on a bunch of untested youth team players and the odd journeyman.

All in all, we've possibly made a profit on our in and out going transfers, have saved a shed load on wages, staff, and haven't even considered touching the first installment of our parachute payments.

I'm no accountant, I'm also no employee at Fulham Football Club, but the likes of Mark Hudson, Jermain Beckford, Matt Smith, Nikolay Mihaylov and Mark Fotheringham and no clear signs of an owner who wants to spend big in the interest of his football club, far from.

So what exactly are you up to Shahid Kahn?       

westcliff white

He and Felix make a lot of contradictory statements and actions
Every day is a Fulham day

blingo

And we deal without telling the world about our intentions, so wait and see.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: SouthWest6 on September 01, 2014, 10:12:58 PM
So where exactly is our so called savior? I doubt he's sitting in a room at Motspur park right now with the likes of Ali Mac and Magath, forcing through a last minute deal that will leave most of us dancing for joy.

Nope, he's possibly at the Jags right now, measuring up for another big screen TV and corporate hot-tub through all the money he's just saved at FFC.

"Money is no issue" claimed Kahn, as we all scrambled to renew our season tickets early, in excitement to watch Fulham rise from the flames like a Phoenix.

In reality, we've watched our club cut, slash, cancel, make redundant, sub-out, and then pin its hopes on a return to the Premiership by installing its hopes on a bunch of untested youth team players and the odd journeyman.

All in all, we've possibly made a profit on our in and out going transfers, have saved a shed load on wages, staff, and haven't even considered touching the first installment of our parachute payments.

I'm no accountant, I'm also no employee at Fulham Football Club, but the likes of Mark Hudson, Jermain Beckford, Matt Smith, Nikolay Mihaylov and Mark Fotheringham and no clear signs of an owner who wants to spend big in the interest of his football club, far from.

So what exactly are you up to Shahid Kahn?       
Busy chasing Mogli !
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

jelmo

Khan has helped to destroy this club. Why did he even bother buying Fulham? He clearly doesnt care about this club at all.