watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Attention to Khan, season ticket refunds, transfer disappointment...merged

Started by crazycottager, September 01, 2014, 08:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanothefulhamfan

Khan, Ali Mack and FM are destroying the club we love..... I saw some fans getting excited by the signing of Matt Smith, really???? I guess some fans are happy for us to remain in ths league or continue to drop down another level.... I am for one not happy in the slightest, I look at the players we have signed, and the players we have let go, and feel such disappointment, where has the ambition gone?

FM should have been sacked after Derby, but now we have to give him time with this terrible team he has assembled. As for Khan he has let this club down massively and is an absolute disgrace, I believed in our new chairman, and really fought his corner until now, as he is clearly not interested in our club, all his talk pre season has been a web of lies....

We are heading to league one at an alarming rate, and our existence hangs in the balance because of some hopeless people in charge of this club.

Bad times ahead I fear

Deanothefulhamfan

Woolly I have been one of the biggest complainers about our current manager from the word go, but I will let you goat over the Khan debacle, I trusted him to do well by the club, and it appears I was massively wrong in my judgement of character.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: K33NY on September 01, 2014, 08:13:51 PM

Players out(confirmed):

Players in(confirmed):

Ross McCormack (Leeds United, £7m rising to £11m), Thomas Eisfeld (Arsenal, Undisclosed), Tiago Casasola (Boca Juniors, Undisclosed),Kay Voser (FC Basle, Undisclosed), Adam Taggart (Newcastle Jets, Undisclosed), Nikolay Bodurov (Litex Lovech, Undisclosed), Gabor Kiraly (1860 Munich, Undisclosed), Dino Fazlic (Unattached), Shaun Hutchinson (Motherwell), Tim Hoogland (Schalke), Adil Chihi (Cologne), Dino Fazlic (Bolton Wanderers), Konstantinos Stafylidis (Bayer Leverkusen, Loan).
How could you forget our biggest signing Mark Fotheringham :doh:

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: SouthWest6 on September 01, 2014, 10:58:54 PM
Quote from: blingo on September 01, 2014, 10:52:05 PM
No one has said any different Trex, I just don't agree with what you say lol. Your viewpoint is blurred by your hate of FM and SK. Sad really.

I think you'll find it's your hate towards others that don't share your support and optimism of Kahn and Magath. I'm sorry Blingo, you seem a nice chap and all that, but your footballing knowledge does come across rather odd. Whats happening now isn't a thing of beauty, it's a car crash in the making, and I'll be happy enough to have this conversation with you again, once it's gone belly up.   

I look forward to Blingo's optimistic comments and never has there been a hint of hatred towards anyone in the posts I've read.
   We know very little about who the club may or may not have approached and who may have turned us down. So I'm not sure if there's any point in knocking Khan for a lack of ambition. Whether you're for or against Khan and Felix is ok with me but the constant rehashing of stories where there is no real proof or there are facts that are repeatedly ignored or not relevant to the current owner or manager is tiring. Neither camp is entirely blameless. However the forum would be more interesting if posts and posters were a little less emotional but I guess nothing will change until we have a run of good performances and results or Felix gets the chop.
   For the record I'm in the pro Khan/Felix camp and after watching Saturday's performance and I'm including the warm up and the few players lead by Chris David who came over after the game and gave the home support a clap I'm just that little bit more positive about the future.

TonyGilroy

No one's happy with the way things are.

What pisses me off on here are all those who seem to know what Khan and Magath are thinking and planning and what schemes they're hatching.

I watch and wonder - surely things could have been handled better - but I don't see Machievelian plots or madness. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

It makes no sense for them not to want to be successful. We are emotionally involved but Khan has put in a fortune and Magath won't work again in football if he gets this wrong. 

Tempest

We can still loan so signings are possible, I'm not one for FFC spending big, I want us to be sustainable however, with Khans comments regarding promotion and going for it, lets raid Chelsea/Arsenal/Man City for thei fringe players on a season long loan. Pay their wages and a loan fee and just get it done.

Ordinarily, I'd be happy with whatever Fulham do in what ever division, but if the CHairman is going to open his mouth and spout promotion promises I suggest he follows through on that, regardless of cost - providing its from his own wallet and not attached to FFC as some form of debt.
Live in Falmouth!

Peabody

Some of you lot act as though optimism is an illness and should be avoided at all costs. Earlier on there was the ridiculous statement of Khan out, now, I'm not defending him but he owns the club, lock stock and barrel and unless someone offers him a shed load of dosh, then that statement just makes a mockery of your argument oh, I see you were saying it tongue in cheek, well it still demeans your argument

As for everything else, well as Blingo has said, what is said on here will make no difference to who is employed by Fulham Football Club, so we just have to accept that until such time as Mr Khan does not wish to employ Felix Magath

Martinsback

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on September 02, 2014, 07:24:02 AM
Khan, Ali Mack and FM are destroying the club we love..... I saw some fans getting excited by the signing of Matt Smith, really???? I guess some fans are happy for us to remain in ths league or continue to drop down another level.... I am for one not happy in the slightest, I look at the players we have signed, and the players we have let go, and feel such disappointment, where has the ambition gone?

FM should have been sacked after Derby, but now we have to give him time with this terrible team he has assembled. As for Khan he has let this club down massively and is an absolute disgrace, I believed in our new chairman, and really fought his corner until now, as he is clearly not interested in our club, all his talk pre season has been a web of lies....

We are heading to league one at an alarming rate, and our existence hangs in the balance because of some hopeless people in charge of this club.

Bad times ahead I fear

Maybe just maybe ...reuniting a great partnership in Smith and Mac is a sensible idea?

Also, "a terrible team"? I saw them play Cardiff off the park on Saturday...didn't you?

Martinsback

Quote from: nose on September 01, 2014, 11:39:35 PM
Quote from: Martinsback on September 01, 2014, 11:33:00 PM
Here's a thought. We have a manager who is determined to create a squad in his own image, to that end he gets rid of all the old players and trains the existing young players to play "his way". The fruits of this were in the first half of the game on Saturday where at times we looked like the Harlem Globe Trotters compared to a team that had won 5 out of 6 games. If this is the case, why would this same manager want some "big name" who expects to be in the squad each week without fail disrupting his plans? 

Maybe, our lack of investment is that the club have agreed with the manager's approach and are waiting to see if it works out.

the firsst half was amazing... the best for ages, maybe years... i was happy
then felix decided to make subsitutions....  i was devastated that he was so inept with the changes, hence the complete lack of faith.

But....the first half showed what he can achieve and that is a positive. I wondered how he won all those trophies...he might actually know what he is doing...although it is a mystery.

Max Headroom

It's a mess....

But the majority were saying we needed a stronger centre forward and we have one..... And someone who has played with Mac before. So that has to be good.

My concern is that if Parker go injured we would be up the creek.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Max Headroom on September 02, 2014, 01:52:54 PM
It's a mess....

But the majority were saying we needed a stronger centre forward and we have one..... And someone who has played with Mac before. So that has to be good.

This is the scary bit for me. As well, Fotheringham ( I know that no one rates him but, he is one of our CMs. ) is having hip issues. Who do we have behind them to play in CM roles? Hoogland, David, Eisfeld, and Fazlic. Not getting a CM or two is a huge risk.

While I was looking at the roster to ensure that I got all the names right, I noticed that R. Williams was now with the U21's. Seems odd since he's featured at least twice already this season and all the other youngsters who've featured, 'cept Kavanagh, have remained with the 1st team.....even Burgess who appeared to my eye to be even less ready for his position than Kavanagh. Has Williams been demoted?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Lighthouse

As the latest statement by Felix makes clear. There wasn't enough money to buy a top keeper. So to repeat the old statement. Why does an owner claim that money is no object to get promotion then keeps tight hold of the cash.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 02, 2014, 02:41:12 PM
As the latest statement by Felix makes clear. There wasn't enough money to buy a top keeper. So to repeat the old statement. Why does an owner claim that money is no object to get promotion then keeps tight hold of the cash.
i hitnk you have read his statement wrong, i think he referred to the selling club and not FFC

Lighthouse

Quote from: westcliff white on September 02, 2014, 02:45:41 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 02, 2014, 02:41:12 PM
i hitnk you have read his statement wrong, i think he referred to the selling club and not FFC

I agree, but it still doesn't change the fact we were clearly not wanting to spend out on a better keeper. Was the expensive keeper the only one going?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Whitesideup

Quote from: Max Headroom on September 02, 2014, 01:52:54 PM
It's a mess....

Of Hyndman, David and Parker, Parker is the weak link. Going forward on Saturday ..one reasonable attempt in the first few minutes (but still off target and probably covered by the keeper) but after that clueless. Towards the end, players in better positions both side of him and he had a lamentable shot. A five yard ball to McCormack was all that was required. No, injury to Parker means we improve !!