https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

World Cup Match Thread for Wednesday

Started by RidgeRider, June 23, 2010, 02:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 23, 2010, 03:45:40 PM
Syd,

We are doing fine. Defense is a bit shaky but we have creates some chances and seem to be on the verge of scoring. We have netted one already, Dempsey, but it was called back cause of off-sides, which he wasn't. We should win this one if the run of play continues.

We need a goal though!!!

got to keep the faith guys,I did think you where looking at us to much and not the group as a whole,it's time to take a deep breath and get stuck back in,I have faith in you guys,45 minutes is a hell of a long time :59:

FatFreddysCat

Much as i'd love Dempsey to score and you lot go through, it was very close, probably should have counted, but not as clear cut as you Yanks make out.

RidgeRider

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 23, 2010, 04:18:04 PM
Much as i'd love Dempsey to score and you lot go through, it was very close, probably should have counted, but not as clear cut as you Yanks make out.

Emotions aside, he was not offsides dear fred.

We have had SOOOO many chances it is getting ridiculous. One is going to go in. Almost got caught out on the counter.

FatFreddysCat

Just Offside RR, not the decision, the word you are looking for is not offsides. Glad to be of service.

RidgeRider

another chance wasted.....how many....we own these guys

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 23, 2010, 04:34:13 PM
another chance wasted.....how many....we own these guys
Well you'd better hurry up or your out, just over ten minutes left.

RidgeRider

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 23, 2010, 04:29:42 PM
Just Offside RR, not the decision, the word you are looking for is not offsides. Glad to be of service.

thanks Fred, that's the American Football term creeping in.  :dft012:

Here we go! Another chance!!

RidgeRider

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

CorkedHat

Guess who won tonight. COME ON YOU REDS
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

FatFreddysCat

LBNo11

...well done the septics - and they top the group table, congratulations...

:clap_hands:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jimbobob

:035: :035: :035: :035: :035:

HOLLYWOOD[/size]

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: :doh: :doh:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

cebu

Only fair for the USA to top the group, especially after the now famous disallowed goal.

RidgeRider

Way to go England! We both made it through. Perfect day!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

well done Yanks,that goal was coming,you HAVE TO BELIEVE,football is nothing without belief.I said earlier in the week that you were learning at this World Cup and this is the second lesson-Believe :028:
You are growing as a football nation and it is fantastic to see,your getting better every game,lets see who we both get next round,the last 16,this is were it REALLY get exciting :59: :59: :59:

PaulUMD

I think I actually died for a minute there.

Jimbobob

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on June 23, 2010, 04:58:23 PM
well done Yanks,that goal was coming,you HAVE TO BELIEVE,football is nothing without belief.I said earlier in the week that you were learning at this World Cup and this is the second lesson-Believe :028:
You are growing as a football nation and it is fantastic to see,your getting better every game,lets see who we both get next round,the last 16,this is were it REALLY get exciting :59: :59: :59:

:54:
You and Corked Hat and Ridge Rider etc,,, have had faith when I didn't!!!
For some reason I felt if they said four mins extra we would win and we did so the faith finally did kick in.
God Bless the USA........
God Save the Queen.........
WOW.. I will throw up now......... :020: :020: :020:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jimbobob

Quote from: PaulUMD on June 23, 2010, 05:03:16 PM
I think I actually died for a minute there.
You and me both brother....that was miserable and in the end fantastic.......WOW!!!!!!!!!
:doh: :clap_hands: :beer: :clap_hands: :doh: