watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

According to the Mirror

Started by Lighthouse, June 24, 2010, 12:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Roy is returning from World Cup Duty and set to blah blah blah. You know the rest. I am reaching the point where I simply don't care what happens now. I just wish whatever it is, does.If you know what I mean?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Steve_orino

Have to agree with you Beamer, "wish whatever it is, does."

Get on with it!  Now that England is moving on, maybe Roy will announce that he's sticking it out with Fulham.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Jimbobob

:dft007:
Agreed..just lets get on with it. I guess I just don't understand the "weight" of the England job.
So it all comes down to 'IF" he gets the Engalnd job or not. Look Roy.. go to Liverpool or don't...
time to crap or get off the pot. I hate the fact that the whole world revolves around the big clubs. If the league had a better financial model we would not have this crap all the time.
:51: :51: :51:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

JBH

As I understand it, Roy is returning from the WC because pre season is about to start at FFC ans its pretty important that he is backl in time for it  :dft012:

Airfix

They still on about this "within 48 hours" thing?

I think it was summed up perfectly by Northern White on Tiff.... "It's a rolling 48 hour signing contract."