News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Roy Hodgson wont be signing anything with anyone...

Started by Tktd, June 24, 2010, 08:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

until two things happen.

he knows the fate of england and Capello - it doesn't take a genius to realise he signed a one year rolling contract with us and is not going anywhere near the liverpool job until he knows that Capello either still has the England job or not. That could be Sunday - if so, then it means we'll find out sooner rather then later.

secondly - Roys in South Africa. He's going to be in South Africa for the rest of the tournament doing punidtry and various other things for FIFA and UEFA no doubt and will probably be a bit to busy to do any serious talking with liverpool, even if there was any serious talking to be done.

JBH

Roy is actually on his way back to the UK to start pre-season with FFC next week so would be available to talk to the Northern Monkey's if an approach is made.  :54:

WHITEwitch

Oh how I wish you were right but sadly he is on his way back toda and the announcement from the Plod is due on Friday.

All we can hope for is that their cr*p owners and management team manage to screw up his contract details and hold out against his 'I can leave for England' clause.  They are after stability and will want a promise from him of at least two years.

He won't come cheap either but I guess they know that a lot of their stars will stay if he gets the job so they'll save on new transfer fees.

Fingers crossed for a total b*lls up by their legal team who must be smarting from the caning Benitez just gave them.