watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

World Cup gag

Started by Burt, June 24, 2010, 12:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Just got a text from one of my very few mates...

The world cup has just turned out like world war 2!

The French surrendered early, the yanks arrived in the last minute and we are left to fight the Germans!

Thought it was vaguely amusing, although in today's PC world I do of course apologise for offending any of the nationalities involved  :dft002:

The Equalizer

Good joke, but you're not the first to post it on here I'm afraid Burt...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FC Silver Fox

All we need now is for Italy to give up early and somebody to explode Japan's dreams of dominance to complete the set of non-PC jokes and upset a couple of other nations.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Airfix

What about Belgium?

(and the answer isn't "Yes, what about Belgium?")

WHITEwitch

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on June 24, 2010, 02:24:03 PM
All we need now is for Italy to give up early and somebody to explode Japan's dreams of dominance to complete the set of non-PC jokes and upset a couple of other nations.

You couldnt make it up..................

FC Silver Fox

The current joke here in France is that you've heard of the Vuvuzela. In France, they've invented the Vuvuzepasla (Vous vous n'êtes pas là - you aren't there).
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.