watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are Italy..World champions.. Going out!!! 2-0 down

Started by mrska, June 24, 2010, 04:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Are Italy on the verge of going out of the World Cup...?  As things stand.. losing 2 -0 with 15 minutes left  they will finish bottom of there group!!!

AlFayedsChequebook

Second only to France in their incompetance. What a terrible showing. No one expected them to do well but a group stage exit with a group every bit as easy as England's is a disgrace.

mrska

Jimbobob

Quote from: mrska on June 24, 2010, 04:37:35 PM
Are Italy on the verge of going out of the World Cup...?  As things stand.. losing 2 -0 with 15 minutes left  they will finish bottom of there group!!!

Tied it but called off sides....wow
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

mrska

3-1 Solvakia  OMG!  The Sub with his first touch..  cya ya Italy!

Jimbobob

:018: :018: :018:
Hilarious....... :dft011: :dft011: :dft011:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Jimbobob

mrska

FC Silver Fox

Agreed Skaman. The final will be something like South Korea v Paraguay.  Even if it was Brazil v Japan, its nothing to get excited about.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on June 24, 2010, 04:44:13 PM
Quote from: mrska on June 24, 2010, 04:37:35 PM

Tied it but called off sides....wow
It's just bloody Offside, not offsides, as mentioned to RR (i think) the other day.

lamby

Could not have happened to a nicer team - is there any other team that dives, simulates & cheats any more than Italy?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: lamby on June 24, 2010, 11:11:20 PM
Could not have happened to a nicer team - is there any other team that dives, simulates & cheats any more than Italy?

probably not, but the South Americans and Africans love a bit of it (Parkside).

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 24, 2010, 11:15:20 PM
Quote from: lamby on June 24, 2010, 11:11:20 PM

probably not, but the South Americans and Africans love a bit of it (Parkside).
You left out Portugal and CR7
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead