Main Menu

i got a text from admin tonight

Started by wadey, June 24, 2010, 09:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wadey

saying "roys gone".............anybody know where??????????? :dft005:

FC Silver Fox

No, Bill. Tell me you're joking.   :001:
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

wadey

i havent heard anything mate..........

FatFreddysCat

I usually get the text from Admin, and usually days and hours after i already know. I haven't heard anything. Too much red top reading Scotty boy. Might well be true, but i'm sure i'd have heard if definate.

FC Silver Fox

The only thing I can think of is take a make a joke of this rumour.

" He's leaving Friday. "

"Who ? "

"Robinson Crusoe"

Ah, the old ones are the best.

SouthfieldWhite

I texted ya on Monday after i spoke to someone very senior at the club, you didnt seem interested so kept the news to myself,  :005:

Brede Butter Pudding

I'm almost 100% he's going by the 'Koptalk' article that someone posted on here earlier, which in fact is absolute BS and the poster on there is a constant liar who isn't trusted on there. Roy hasn't gone... YET. Also, acoridng to SSN (the most reliable of sources when football is concerned), Liverpool are lining up Frank Rijkaard as their next manager

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6226231,00.html

Read into it what you will, but it seems admin is going by a continual liar on a dodgy looking website as opposed to looking at reliable sources such as SSN

FC Silver Fox

Before we go all paranoid, our manager is on a plane. It takes time to negotiate a deal. You don't do it holding a dodgy aircraft handset over the Sahara. This is 'de la merde' as we say here.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on June 24, 2010, 10:47:06 PM
Before we go all paranoid, our manager is on a plane. It takes time to negotiate a deal. You don't do it holding a dodgy aircraft handset over the Sahara. This is 'de la merde' as we say here.

Am I missing something? How do you know he's on a plane? Isn't he in South Africa, where he was yesterday, with the BBC? What frustrates me is how this paranoia has suddenly got OTT just because of some unreliable bloke posting something on an unofficial website. So many things point to why Roy would NOT go to Liverpool.

England are in a terrible situation if we're honest, and are unlikely to beat Germany this weekend. In this case, Capello may well step down, leading the way for Roy to fill this vacancy, the one that we all know he wants to badly.

Also, Roy has been available for contact now what at least a month, and it was only last week that he stated that no contact had been made. A club that desperately wants a new manager would act sharpish, yet Roy has not been contacted, suggesting that they are keener on alternatives to Hodgson.

Today, SSN (the most reliable football source) revealed that Liverpool are lining up a deal to sign Rijkaard as manager http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6226231,00.html. I'm not going to be so naive as to believe it just because it's SSN, yet this is the most reliable of sources and I'm certain is more reliable than bloody 'Koptalk'.

There are many more reasons why Roy would not go, such as signing Senderos, the condition of LFC currently, and at the end of the day it's looking less and less likely that Roy will go. Yes the Mirror and the Mail are reporting daily that Roy is leaving on Wednesday and that he's flying home etc etc, but these have been going on for weeks and nothing's happened. This story alone has proved what BS most of these papers report, and the large majority is just made up, regurgitated tosh that shouldn't be trusted. But believe what you will.

BobbyTheBrain

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on June 24, 2010, 11:00:30 PM

Am I missing something? How do you know he's on a plane? Isn't he in South Africa, where he was yesterday, with the BBC? What frustrates me is how this paranoia has suddenly got OTT just because of some unreliable bloke posting something on an unofficial website. So many things point to why Roy would NOT go to Liverpool.

England are in a terrible situation if we're honest, and are unlikely to beat Germany this weekend. In this case, Capello may well step down, leading the way for Roy to fill this vacancy, the one that we all know he wants to badly.

Also, Roy has been available for contact now what at least a month, and it was only last week that he stated that no contact had been made. A club that desperately wants a new manager would act sharpish, yet Roy has not been contacted, suggesting that they are keener on alternatives to Hodgson.

Today, SSN (the most reliable football source) revealed that Liverpool are lining up a deal to sign Rijkaard as manager http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6226231,00.html. I'm not going to be so naive as to believe it just because it's SSN, yet this is the most reliable of sources and I'm certain is more reliable than bloody 'Koptalk'.

There are many more reasons why Roy would not go, such as signing Senderos, the condition of LFC currently, and at the end of the day it's looking less and less likely that Roy will go. Yes the Mirror and the Mail are reporting daily that Roy is leaving on Wednesday and that he's flying home etc etc, but these have been going on for weeks and nothing's happened. This story alone has proved what BS most of these papers report, and the large majority is just made up, regurgitated tosh that shouldn't be trusted. But believe what you will.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1289347/Roy-Hodgson-edging-closer-new-Liverpool-manager-returning-World-Cup.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
It's not fair to flair.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: BobbyTheBrain on June 24, 2010, 11:03:33 PM
Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on June 24, 2010, 11:00:30 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1289347/Roy-Hodgson-edging-closer-new-Liverpool-manager-returning-World-Cup.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I'm sorry, but as I've stated, the Mail report such shite that never happens which suggests to me that, this too, is a load of bollocks. What do the Mail know? They were the ones that reported we would sign Aurellio, and that for the last 3 wednesdays in a row Hodgson would make the deal with Liverpool, and that Bobby is going to Brum etc etc, they never ever get anything right and this paper is just a pure example of how journalists rewrite and rewrite stories in an attempt to sell copies. They have put two and two together and presumed that Roy returning to England MUST mean that he's signing as Liverpool manager, when really it probably means nothing of the sort and in fact they are just using his return as an excuse to give their made up story some non-existent grounding. Again, believe what you will, but I'm in fact relieved that the link you have sent me is from the Mail and not from elsewhere and I'm pretty sure everything in that report is tosh with no substance. I could of course be wrong, but I sincerely hope not.

Lighthouse

These are the facts- Roy came home after his stint with the BBC.

Roy has never wanted to deny the fact that he wants to talk to Liverpool

Um thats it.

Picayune rumour is Roy will be announced as leaving Fulham maybe even before announced as Liverpool new manager. Fulham have already a new man to take his place. Fulham are unimpressed with how Roy has gone about this.

Swart will be the first to leave the club for pastures new.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FC Silver Fox