watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has Schwarzer actually gone?

Started by CorkedHat, June 24, 2010, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

According to Channel Ten News in Australia, Mark Schwartzer has signed for Arsenal
Has this been officially announced?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

FC Silver Fox

Good God, Mr Hat Sir. Haven't we got enough with the Hodgson rumours, without our keeper too? Is this the ransom of success?   All we need now is Clint Dempsey being bought by Everton.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

CorkedHat

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on June 24, 2010, 10:11:55 PM
Good God, Mr Hat Sir. Haven't we got enough with the Hodgson rumours, without our keeper too? Is this the ransom of success?   All we need now is Clint Dempsey being bought by Everton.

There's another rumour going around that Alan Mullery is going to Spurs. That can't be right can it?

FatFreddysCat

Actually if he goes at 37 years old for 3.5 million you've got to say that aint a bad bit of business. He has shown a few signs of slipping standards lately. I'd get James in for a season on a freebie if we cant find anyone else.

FC Silver Fox

I'd far rather have Stockdale than Calamity James. Give Stockdale a chance. He has the ability to step up. Mind you, if he's too good, he'll probably end up at Manure for £5M at the end of next season
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Rupert

No, there is an unwritten rule that any Fulham player sold to the Munchkins (Saha and whatshisname) have to go for at least £10 million. They also then have to make their full international debut at the first possible opportunity, Capello take note.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

ScalleysDad

Stockdale will be a huge gamble as he still has a bit to do. At Argyle he got caught out several times by poor positioning and did'nt boss the box ............... as they say. Another loan spell or a humungus gamble............

FatFreddysCat

From what little i've seen of Stockdale i've been impressed, but risk him as first team keeper for the season, no not yet. James in, and Stockdale getting a fair few games as understudy.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 24, 2010, 11:11:31 PM
From what little i've seen of Stockdale i've been impressed, but risk him as first team keeper for the season, no not yet. James in, and Stockdale getting a fair few games as understudy.

As plans go not bad. If there is an rush for the exit door Stockdale will have to get the Carling games, therefore we will need a cup run, as the two season rebuild will need to start from between the sticks..............................Who needs managers.

finnster01

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 24, 2010, 10:15:25 PM
Good God, Mr Hat Sir. Haven't we got enough with the Hodgson rumours, without our keeper too? Is this the ransom of success?   All we need now is Clint Dempsey being bought by Everton.

There's another rumour going around that Alan Mullery is going to Spurs. That can't be right can it?
And Terry Venables is the next manager at Fulham Mr CH...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on June 24, 2010, 11:59:09 PM
Quote from: CorkedHat on June 24, 2010, 10:15:25 PM

And Terry Venables is the next manager at Fulham Mr CH...

And Sade is the new chairwoman.

Tom

I am so sick of all this made up sh!t! Please people ask yourself a simple question, how can a player sign with another team when he is under contract with us for another year? Simple answer, you can't!
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on June 25, 2010, 12:09:08 AM
I am so sick of all this made up sh!t! Please people ask yourself a simple question, how can a player sign with another team when he is under contract with us for another year? Simple answer, you can't!
Oh dear.

Lighthouse

Has Schwarzer actually gone?

Well his legs have gone, his concentration has gone, his hands have gone and so has most of his hair.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ImperialWhite

Simple answer, yes, yes you definitely can. That's why transfers cost a small fortune. An out of contract Ronaldo would not have left United for £70 million. It would have been for nowt, and would have been called 'a Bosman':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosman_ruling

tingtawng

IN SVEN VE TVUST

michaelread

Hahaha how precious

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 25, 2010, 12:01:50 AM
And Sade is the new chairwoman.

Sade's real name is Helen Adu.  I wonder if she is related to Freddy.   :022:
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

CorkedHat

Quote from: michaelread on June 26, 2010, 02:15:46 AM

Hahaha how precious

Hi Michael
Did you see the item oin Sports Tonight (Channel Ten News) that I am referring to?
The sports presenter said at the end to the news presenter "Well, Sandra, at least there is some good news for one Soccerroo. It is has just come in that Mark Schwartzer is leaving Fulham and has signed for Arsenal which is a terrific opportunity for him".

Ichabod Magoo

If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III