Main Menu

Has Schwarzer actually gone?

Started by CorkedHat, June 24, 2010, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelread

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 26, 2010, 03:41:23 AM
Quote from: michaelread on June 26, 2010, 02:15:46 AM
Quote from: Tom on June 25, 2010, 12:09:08 AM
I am so sick of all this made up sh!t! Please people ask yourself a simple question, how can a player sign with another team when he is under contract with us for another year? Simple answer, you can't!

Hahaha how precious

Hi Michael
Did you see the item oin Sports Tonight (Channel Ten News) that I am referring to?
The sports presenter said at the end to the news presenter "Well, Sandra, at least there is some good news for one Soccerroo. It is has just come in that Mark Schwartzer is leaving Fulham and has signed for Arsenal which is a terrific opportunity for him".

I havent seen it no, I cant watch the Channel 10 news because the tension between Sandra Sully and Brad the sports guy really makes me awkward hahah

But I dont believe its true, I think someones got their facts wrong

finnster01

If this is true, it must be the first time Arsene Whiner has signed anyone older than 14.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CorkedHat

Quote from: finnster01 on June 26, 2010, 08:54:37 AM
If this is true, it must be the first time Arsene Whiner has signed anyone older than 14.

Wrong thread Mr Finn - you are confusing him with Michael Jackson  :036:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

epsomraver

Sorry Corkie but it is doing the rounds
Fulham will press ahead with the free signing of England goalkeeper David James with their £3.5m sale of Mark Schwarzer to Arsenal expected to be completed next week.
Full story: Daily Mail

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: epsomraver on June 26, 2010, 10:25:16 AM
Sorry Corkie but it is doing the rounds
Fulham will press ahead with the free signing of England goalkeeper David James with their £3.5m sale of Mark Schwarzer to Arsenal expected to be completed next week.
Full story: Daily Mail

The Daily Mail is never ever right, literally they haven't been right about anything at all so far this season, nothing they reports happens. I admit it's looking likely with the number of reports, but the Mail should be ignored at all costs