watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A few questions

Started by Lighthouse, June 25, 2010, 10:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

What happens if Roy comes to his senses and realises that Liverpool is a poison chalice, how happy would we be or has he burned his bridges?

With even more names being mentioned as our potential new manager, when will we know for sure which way this is going?

How much damage has been done to our pre season and how many players could we see out the door if any of this is true?

Will this be the straw that decides the camel that the load is not worth it and will Al move on too?

Are we all just filling in space until the new season starts?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

This is set to drag on into next week. This is becoming a disgrace. I was told by The Picayune that we would announce our new before manager Hodgson is announced as Pool Manager. Sadly the longer it goes on the less I feel warm and fuzzy towards Roy. Our club has been treated very shoddily by Liverpool as the leaks have gone on and on. I now wish Roy would just bloody go. I great man and a great period in our club. But it's over just sod off and let us get on with things.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WhiteJC

I have to agree with you beamer. I don't want Roy to go, but if he's going I wish he'd get on with it

Ordar

My feelings exactly. Either he should just go, or come out and categorically state that he's staying. Hell sign a new contract. Something!