watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sponsorship announced

Started by Lighthouse, June 25, 2010, 11:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Fulham Football Club has today announced a new and exciting sponsorship deal with FxPro Financial Services Ltd (FxPro). FxPro, a leading global retail broker in FX and CFDs, will join the Club as its Main Sponsor from July 2010 on a three year deal. This will see the FxPro brand appear on the front of the First Team shirt until the summer of 2013.

The agreement, which follows Fulham's recent successes in Europe and its highest ever Barclays Premier League finish, is the biggest in the Club's history. Integral to the agreement is support from FxPro for a variety of Fulham Foundation initiatives, with particular focus, and funding, for Fulham Deaf FC.

Fulham's outstanding media platforms, along with its enviable London location, were important factors for FxPro in the formation of a partnership. The high end hospitality offering, brand positioning, and well executed marketing initiatives reinforced the benefits for both parties in a joint long term union.

Alistair Mackintosh, Chief Executive at Fulham said:

'I am delighted to welcome FxPro to Fulham during a period of such success and optimism on and off the pitch. It is always a cause for celebration when you have an opportunity to work with a brand that shares your commitment and vision for success.

'FxPro already has global presence and, partnering another Premier League football club, will enhance this even further. Clearly this has additional benefits for Fulham's global reach which, following the European success of last season and the recognition the Club received worldwide, is something that we are extremely excited about'.

Denis Sukhotin, Director for FxPro added:

'FxPro is delighted to team up with Fulham Football Club for the next three years. Fulham's success during the last campaign in both the Barclays Premier League and in the UEFA Europa League saw the Club capture the imagination of football fans, not just in the UK but internationally.

'FxPro is committed to raising the profile of Fulham FC and supporting the Club as it seeks to replicate last season's success in the domestic and European competitions during the period of our association

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/June/SponsorshipAnnouncement.aspx#ixzz0rrL7lQrx
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Not sure about the 'optimism on and off the field'

Admin

White Noise

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 25, 2010, 11:30:30 AM
Not sure about the 'optimism on and off the field'

Haha! But then you never are!!  :54:

I know them reasonably well as a company and I can't think this is a going to be for much money. Its rather smacks of a last minute deal so will probably be a last minute price.

Abbotsbury White

FXpro are involved in sponsoring F1 and world rally but this link says they are sponsoring Villa??is the same outfit?
http://www.fxpro.co.uk/news/2010-06-10
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

Lighthouse

HOW FULHAMS AWAY KIT WILL LOOK

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 25, 2010, 11:28:00 AM
Fulham Football Club has today announced a new and exciting sponsorship deal with FxPro Financial Services Ltd (FxPro). FxPro, a leading global retail broker in FX and CFDs, will join the Club as its Main Sponsor from July 2010 on a three year deal. This will see the FxPro brand appear on the front of the First Team shirt until the summer of 2013.

The agreement, which follows Fulham's recent successes in Europe and its highest ever Barclays Premier League finish, is the biggest in the Club's history. Integral to the agreement is support from FxPro for a variety of Fulham Foundation initiatives, with particular focus, and funding, for Fulham Deaf FC.

Fulham's outstanding media platforms, along with its enviable London location, were important factors for FxPro in the formation of a partnership. The high end hospitality offering, brand positioning, and well executed marketing initiatives reinforced the benefits for both parties in a joint long term union.

Alistair Mackintosh, Chief Executive at Fulham said:

'I am delighted to welcome FxPro to Fulham during a period of such success and optimism on and off the pitch. It is always a cause for celebration when you have an opportunity to work with a brand that shares your commitment and vision for success.

'FxPro already has global presence and, partnering another Premier League football club, will enhance this even further. Clearly this has additional benefits for Fulham's global reach which, following the European success of last season and the recognition the Club received worldwide, is something that we are extremely excited about'.

Denis Sukhotin, Director for FxPro added:

'FxPro is delighted to team up with Fulham Football Club for the next three years. Fulham's success during the last campaign in both the Barclays Premier League and in the UEFA Europa League saw the Club capture the imagination of football fans, not just in the UK but internationally.

'FxPro is committed to raising the profile of Fulham FC and supporting the Club as it seeks to replicate last season's success in the domestic and European competitions during the period of our association

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/June/SponsorshipAnnouncement.aspx#ixzz0rrL7lQrx
complete gobbeldygook to me that :001: :62: can anybody explain in English who they are and what they do? :49: :49:

White Noise

If I looked like those ladies I am not sure I would 'FX Pro' stamped on my arse.  :doh:

finnster01

So does that mean we are playing in the same kits as Aston Villa this year?

What a load of bollocks if this is the best we could do. We may as well have had a run at the Samaritans.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

Greek FX traders. That's all we need. A company based in a country with serious economic troubles.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WhiteJC

AlFayedsChequebook

It does say that it is 'the most lucrative ever' for fulham. If this is true, it is excellent news. Who really cares who the sponsor is as long as

1) It looks good on the shirt
2) Fulham get paid handsomely
3) It isn't some really embarassing brand (Pizza Hut anyone?)

Ordar

Interesting that they're sponsoring villa aswell. When was the last time 2 Premiership teams had the same sponsor?

DevonFFC

is defo the design they use for sponsorship they dont have some logo??

finnster01

Quote from: Ordar on June 25, 2010, 11:55:28 AM
Interesting that they're sponsoring villa aswell. When was the last time 2 Premiership teams had the same sponsor?
What I would like to know is who is getting paid more? I am pretty sure it isn't Fulham even though we as the only English team made a European Cup Final last season.

Ordar

Quote from: finnster01 on June 25, 2010, 11:58:36 AM
Quote from: Ordar on June 25, 2010, 11:55:28 AM
What I would like to know is who is getting paid more? I am pretty sure it isn't Fulham even though we as the only English team made a European Cup Final last season.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/ClubNewsDetail/0,,10265~2068264,00.html Well it mentions its the biggest in Villa's history, so I would presume it would be much more than what we're being paid, sadly.

finnster01

Then it is the other thing. Why on earth do you want to be on the shirt of two different Prem clubs for? That is a waste of marketing money.

Still can't figure out why London Pride doesn't pony up the dough. That would be a marriage made in heaven

LBNo11

ForexPro sounds like a what you get after drinking too much Castlemaine and ending up with a lady of negotiable affection.. :001:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

CAN'T SHIFT THAT STAIN MR PRESIDENT? YOU NEED FXPRO FOR A QUICK, CLEAN SOLUTION

UNCOMFORTABLE AND BLOATED? YOU NEED FXPRO. SO YOU CAN FACE EACH DAY WITH THAT EMPTY FEELING.

Jimbobob

Quote from: finnster01 on June 25, 2010, 12:16:17 PM
Then it is the other thing. Why on earth do you want to be on the shirt of two different Prem clubs for? That is a waste of marketing money.

Still can't figure out why London Pride doesn't pony up the dough. That would be a marriage made in heaven

:023: :49: :002:
This makes no sense but it must be happening. Why share a sponser with Aston Villa? This is so bizzare
Why does this seem to happen to so many clubs...???a great Eurpoean run and then everyone jumps overboard. Roy claims loyalty and then (seemingly) jumps ship. The fragile nature of clubs like ours is so frustrating :beer: :beer: :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?