Sponsorship announced

Started by Lighthouse, June 25, 2010, 11:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 25, 2010, 11:35:28 AM

HOW FULHAMS AWAY KIT WILL LOOK

I can't look at this enough.. :004: :004: :004: :004:

Burt

Need a bucket of cold water Mr RidgeRider sir??

Nice pic, I must admit... Maybe they will replace Billy the Badger.

Hazey

Bakc in ten...just nipping into the loo..... :dft011:

Would you consider these girls an upgrade on The Cravenettes?

At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on June 25, 2010, 11:34:02 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on June 25, 2010, 11:30:30 AM
Not sure about the 'optimism on and off the field'

Haha! But then you never are!!  :54:

I know them reasonably well as a company and I can't think this is a going to be for much money. Its rather smacks of a last minute deal so will probably be a last minute price.
Not so WN, there were a few companys bidding, i'm sure Fulham have got a good price as there were two American firms talking good fiqures.

Ag

Quote from: Ordar on June 25, 2010, 11:55:28 AM
Interesting that they're sponsoring villa aswell. When was the last time 2 Premiership teams had the same sponsor?

188Bet sponsored both Wigan and Bolton last year.  They were the first.

RidgeRider

Has anyone taken a gander at our new cheerleaders for next season?  :clap_hands:

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

What a strange thread.  There are some great arses and then some real arses, all in the same thread.

Some people will never be happy...

VicHalomsLovechild

The problem for someone like Fullers to sponsor FFC through London Pride would be the alienation of other clubs in London and a possible loss in sales. Whilst we all see Fulham as a small family friendly club. There are others who hate us.

Jimbobob

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 25, 2010, 01:38:16 PM

ForexPro sounds like a what you get after drinking too much Castlemaine and ending up with a lady of negotiable affection.. :001:

Well they don't rate us too high.as of now no link to this deal in there news section. They do have the Villa headline from a few weeks ago.....LG was at least known of worldwide...all we have is the official Fulham web site....
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?