watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just a thought

Started by CorkedHat, June 25, 2010, 11:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

If he does indeed go to Liverpool, no doubt Roy Hodgson will wish to appoint an assistant manager.
Ideally that person should be acquainted with how Roy works: someone he can trust one hundred percent: somebody that loves Liverpool both as a club and a city, who understands their culture and tradition: someone who will be ready to take over the reins in about four of five years time when Roy has had enough; someone who has never been in a managerial position before so that Roy can mould him in the Hodgson way: someone who would give up another year's playing career to work with the man he respects like no other: someone called Danny Murphy.
Just a thought.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Lighthouse

Mike Kelly is going with Roy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...yep the very same scenarion entered my noddle too, Hodgson takes Murphy back to a place he is revered with the intention of passing over the reigns on Mr Hodgson's retirement. Kelly goes and so Black Mark will also leave.

Never a dull moment supporting Fulham... :dft002:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

jarv

Cookie was a cheap option and Fulham survived, just. Sanchez was a horrible mistake. I have confidence a good appointment will be made. Keegan, Tigana and RH were all good appointments, for different reasons. I do not think a mistake will be made again.