watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

School disco's

Started by NorthernWhite, June 25, 2010, 05:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

It's my sons school disco tonight and even though he's only coming up for 8, he's been plucking up the courage all week to ask a girl to dance with him.

After much encouragement, we said go for it and he did yesterday. When I came home last night, as soon as I went in I asked him how it went and this was the reply:

"I asked her to dance and she burst into tears. I asked her why and she went off crying. After break, the teacher called 3 of us out of class (he had 2 mates behind him for moral support) and asked her why we were making fun of the girl and I tried to explain that I wanted to really dance with her but she said it's not nice to make fun of girls". He shrugged his shoulders, said he couldn't understand her and walked off. All in all, not exactly a resounding success.

2 things.

1 - He's obviously got my pulling technique and I hope it gets better for him later in life.
2 - I told him that's just the way woman are, don't try and understand them. He looked confused and then went into the garden to play football.

Better to learn early....

TheDaddy

Hopefully he will stay in the garden until his 14-15 then he will be able to tell you all about the ladies.My three 21,17,15 have been told the success of a happy relationship is give and take "Thats right we give they take " also selective hearing and never let on that we can multi task  :clap_hands:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Schoool disco in Hammy Pally saturday night was quality  :dft012: .

Ichabod Magoo

Maybe she has PMS.  Girls mature early nowadays.   :002:
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III