News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Haahaha Admin done up like a Kipper by SLW.

Started by FatFreddysCat, June 25, 2010, 06:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Adding on to his Roy is defo going thread and text to Wadey, i got a call from him today telling me i should have listened , that he knew for sure two days ago Roy had gone and he's been proven right as Roy signed a three year dealwith the hubcaps today. I've not long been home scoured SSN and this forum and no mention of Roy going. Just got a rather sheepish text from Scotty boy admitting he's been stiched up by his source (Jay)  :005: . Quality SLW  :sir_roy:  :54: .

mrska

He rang me..  but i already knew what Jay (SLW) had done.. so i was biting my lip!! 

Classic..

White Noise

I presumed that Admin was in on the deal and getting a little tickle from Sir Roy for his part in managing the expectations of the media and the footballing public. If this now proves not to be the case then surely some searching questions need to be asked about the mental suitability of certain persons to continue on this board?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: mrska on June 25, 2010, 07:13:54 PM
He rang me..  but i already knew what Jay (SLW) had done.. so i was biting my lip!! 

Classic..
I've just rang Jay to congratulate him, i should imagine Shady, Wadey and a fair few others got the same call. I bet a few storm clouds are brewing in Kent.

SHADY1

Yep I got the same call...

going on about how he knew someone and it was a 100% done deal ..

BUT adding fuel to the rumours was out in weybridge last night and met up with mates of Ray lewingtons son ...
and they also had been told by him that the deal is done ...
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

finnster01

Quote from: SHADY1 on June 26, 2010, 10:32:23 AM
Yep I got the same call...

going on about how he knew someone and it was a 100% done deal ..

BUT adding fuel to the rumours was out in weybridge last night and met up with mates of Ray lewingtons son ...
and they also had been told by him that the deal is done ...

Don't know if I like the sound of that Mr Shady. That's a bit of a bummer.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead