watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loanees

Started by Ordar, September 18, 2014, 06:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Are we able to recall Mitroglou and Tunnicliffe?

sunburywhite

I cant recall Mitroglou, did he play for us once
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MJG

Dont think you can recall full season loans of outfield players without getting agreement from obviously the team loaned to and the league saying ok.

TomFFC

You cant recall players that have a loan fee, so that rules out Mitroglou, but Tunnicliffe may be able to be recalled.

Riverside

What about Steks ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Enclosurite

I believe you can't recall but they can send the player back to us.
¡COYW!

westcliff white

full season loans can only be recalled during a transfer window, and again only if a clause stating they can be recalled was inserted in the original deal. If a fee has been been agreed and the clause inserted, then the fee is payable in two instalments each being at the close of the active window.

That applies to the selling club, from the loaning clubs perspective they can only return if injury occurs and they agree with parent club to return, they can also have a separate release clause for during window.
Every day is a Fulham day

the nutflush

Can we cancel contracts?  Surely no new manager would want Kiraly between the sticks. 

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: the nutflush on September 18, 2014, 10:43:50 PM
Can we cancel contracts?  Surely no new manager would want Kiraly between the sticks. 
certainly not in his pyjama bottoms. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

why in the world would we want them back?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

PaulJ123

Not a hope of Mitroglou coming back for numerous reasons.

Doubt Tunnicliffe will want to

Deanothefulhamfan

Tunnicliffe is exactly the player we need at the club... His performances in the CDM role at Ipswich last year were excellent, and that is an area we are very weak.

Letting him go was another reason FM had to go.

mitroglou can stay out on loan and increase his value. He could have stayed and been excellent for us this season but it was not to be.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: sunburywhite on September 18, 2014, 07:16:58 PM
I cant recall Mitroglou, did he play for us once
That was laugh of the day
Quark, strangeness and charm

HatterDon

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on September 19, 2014, 12:08:32 AM
Tunnicliffe is exactly the player we need at the club... His performances in the CDM role at Ipswich last year were excellent, and that is an area we are very weak.

mitroglou can stay out on loan and increase his value. He could have stayed and been excellent for us this season but it was not to be.

Tunnicliffe is a head case. That's why he was sent back to us last season. Let him pout for somebody else.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Northern Cottager

Quote from: HatterDon on September 19, 2014, 02:05:11 AM
Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on September 19, 2014, 12:08:32 AM

Tunnicliffe is a head case. That's why he was sent back to us last season. Let him pout for somebody else.

He changed the game for Rovers the other night against a side that hammered us and shouldn't be doing. So I'd happily have him back.

Pluto

I think we can get Tunicliffe back in January, which is also when Kaca's loan expires so hopefully we'll see them both then.

Sheepskin Junior

Quote from: Pluto on September 19, 2014, 10:03:46 AM
I think we can get Tunicliffe back in January, which is also when Kaca's loan expires so hopefully we'll see them both then.
Mitroglou is also only on loan til Jan (I think)
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507