News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Poll: Who do YOU want to be next manager?

Started by Pie and mash, September 18, 2014, 08:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you like the board to appoint as Felix's successor?

Kit Symons
30 (15.3%)
Chris Hughton
14 (7.1%)
Glenn Hoddle
22 (11.2%)
Alan Pardew
8 (4.1%)
Tony Pulis
18 (9.2%)
Danny Murphy
22 (11.2%)
Tim Sherwood
18 (9.2%)
Neil Lennon
14 (7.1%)
Steve Clarke
17 (8.7%)
Billy Davies
1 (0.5%)
Alan Curbishley
2 (1%)
Eddie Howe
7 (3.6%)
Other
23 (11.7%)

Total Members Voted: 190

Pie and mash

And why?

Pulis for me, not bothered about bad football now so long as we get results (Cardiff bound I think).

Eddie Howe second option.

*Sorry for no Brian McDermott option*

The Rock

I would have chosen Moynes - apparently he is not a realistic target for low lives like ourselves.

dannyboi-ffc

Mcdermott but hes not on that list. Tough choice between kit, murphy and hughton. My hearts saying kit but my heads saying hughton.

No matter what happens I think its very important kit is worst ways number two and murphy has a role in the management team...

Wouldnt mind pardew though either.....

ill vote kit cos my heart knows best and dannyboi's feeling very fulham again tonight!

#the boys are back in town!!!!!!    COY beautiful W!!!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Nero

apprantley lennon said he would be interested in cardiff, so if you interested in joining the mad man tan you would definitely be intersted in Fulham i would hope

Pie and mash

Should've put McDermott on, sorry.

Put up the bookies top 11 favourite or so and Murphy

JDH101

Lennon for me. I think he could do a great job of getting this club headed in the right direction.

Wingnut

Quote from: JDH101 on September 18, 2014, 08:24:37 PM
Lennon for me. I think he could do a great job of getting this club headed in the right direction.

He can be a divisive figure though wrt to the opposition. Or do you think that we need that bit of bite at the helm?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Pie and mash on September 18, 2014, 08:10:12 PM
And why?

Pulis for me, not bothered about bad football now so long as we get results (Cardiff bound I think).

Eddie Howe second option.

I would like to vote for  Brian McDermott  but I cannot ......... because he is  not crazy and he is a good football man

The Old Count

God

Then we might get a few refereeing decisions going our way.

Alan_C

I'm interested to see Pulis on the list and that he gets votes too. Aside from his style of play, the fact that his age he shouldn't be wearing a track suit and baseball cap, there a number of our own who have suffered beyond the level that anyone should suffer in relation to football who would be distraught at this. Forget results for a minute (not hard for a Fulham fan really) and lets drop the thought of Pulis every being involved in our club.

Wingnut

Quote from: Alan_C on September 18, 2014, 08:32:19 PM
I'm interested to see Pulis on the list and that he gets votes too. Aside from his style of play, the fact that his age he shouldn't be wearing a track suit and baseball cap, there a number of our own who have suffered beyond the level that anyone should suffer in relation to football who would be distraught at this. Forget results for a minute (not hard for a Fulham fan really) and lets drop the thought of Pulis every being involved in our club.

He is odds on to be the next Cardiff manager.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

YoungsBitter

Chris Coleman? he has matured since his days at the Cottage.
Clarke or Mateo are probably the most technically competent coaches but the issue is whether they want to be back in London. Both have small club experience with the baggies so understand the budget constraints and both have youth team coaching experience.
It would be good to have a real motivator and a tactically astute manager for a change, Jol was terrible with subs as was Magath, be nice to have someone who knows what the hell they are doing.
Quark, strangeness and charm

sunburywhite

Lee Clark for me

He knows the club and has done wonders working within the straight jacket that is Birmingham

Also did wonders at Huddersfield
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Alan_C

Quote from: Wingnut on September 18, 2014, 08:34:42 PM
Quote from: Alan_C on September 18, 2014, 08:32:19 PM

He is odds on to be the next Cardiff manager.

Good! (Im not sure Cardiff fans will think too much of him as apparently he is from Newport) But he is on the list above and has some votes. I am genuinely interested in why people like him. Aside from the hurt it would cause to some (which is enough reason) I don't get why people would want him here.

KP_FFC

Kit. Considering most of our squad is youngsters, who else knows them best? he'll get the best out of them and will know how to manage them well.

Pluto

Eddie Howe by a country mile. That man has talent.

Fulham Tup North

TBH I don't really care at the moment.  As long as he can make us tight at the back, knows how (and when) to make the best substitutions and gets the side playing like a TEAM!
Also, they will need to play people in their CORRECT positions.
Other than that I don't care if they are Ex Prem, Ex Championship or even Ex Chelsea!!
I want to enjoy going to The Cottage again.
Is that too much to ask?
COYW 
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

MrProphet

I find the fact that a - pulis is on the list and b - that 7 people at the time of writing have voted for him as quiet insulting and a sad reflection of people's knowledge of this clubs history. It's the last I'll say on the matter as I'm bored of repeating myself

I just want someone who conducts himself well and has an affiliation to the club for that reason I rule out Lennon and pardew and would love a kit and Danny combo

copthornemike

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on September 18, 2014, 08:52:55 PM
TBH I don't really care at the moment.  As long as he can make us tight at the back, knows how (and when) to make the best substitutions and gets the side playing like a TEAM!
Also, they will need to play people in their CORRECT positions.
Other than that I don't care if they are Ex Prem, Ex Championship or even Ex Chelsea!!
I want to enjoy going to The Cottage again.
Is that too much to ask?
COYW 
Agreed with all of the above.

I hope Kit 'does the trick' - partnered with Danny M sounds perfect on paper.

But how about a punt on Steve Clarke - a no nonsense football man.

F(f)CUK

My head says - go for Pulis and head off Cardiff.  The job he did at Palace was outstanding, making them hard to beat. That is what we need.

My heart says - go for a Kit and Murph combo

I voted with my head.