News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Poll: Who do YOU want to be next manager?

Started by Pie and mash, September 18, 2014, 08:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you like the board to appoint as Felix's successor?

Kit Symons
30 (15.3%)
Chris Hughton
14 (7.1%)
Glenn Hoddle
22 (11.2%)
Alan Pardew
8 (4.1%)
Tony Pulis
18 (9.2%)
Danny Murphy
22 (11.2%)
Tim Sherwood
18 (9.2%)
Neil Lennon
14 (7.1%)
Steve Clarke
17 (8.7%)
Billy Davies
1 (0.5%)
Alan Curbishley
2 (1%)
Eddie Howe
7 (3.6%)
Other
23 (11.7%)

Total Members Voted: 190

Pie and mash

Pulis turned Palace's woeful defence into a solid unit and has been promoted from this division before, what we need.

Mark my words, if Cardiff get him they'll be promoted by the end of next season.

fulhamben

pulis should be a no go, not because of gillingham days or his style of football (even if its what we need), but purely because his apointment would instantly split the fans again just when we need to unite as one and do our bit to help get our great club back on track. so for now im happy with kit, and hell lets go bootroom and have one of our own be it kit clark or even danny so that everyone is onboard from the off
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Pie and mash

hovewhite

Suprised no one has spoke about khan picking the next manager,apart from owning the club he knows nothing about football players or managers,and that worries me.
As for another chioce I would have liked to see cookie back on the list.
Like most managers in the end us fans want them out me the rest of you,even if like him he has one bad season just like the next manager of our team so whoever it is beware.

Still believe

malky mackay... I know it's controversial but he has proven record and I actually quite like him...

Pie and mash

Quote from: Still believe on September 18, 2014, 09:28:33 PM
malky mackay... I know it's controversial but he has proven record and I actually quite like him...

Hahaha

Steven Ageroad

I'm amazed at the Pulis Vote. If we had been in this situation before Palace/ Pulis , many people would have said NO, NO, NO but having him save Palace it's all of sudden YES, YES ,YES. It's know as hindsight.
I think that Pulis has still got his sights on getting a managers job in the Premiership, there are at least 3 jobs there that he's got his eye on.
Why would Eddie Howe come to us , he's got Bournemouth flying. Maybe the lure of big a salary?

Pie and mash

Because Bournemouth will never reach the Premier League

Milo

Kit Symons with Danny Murphy as Assistant. Dream team.

Pie and mash

VamosFFC

When does everyone think the new manager will be announced?

WORTHINGFULHAM

For me Tigana and Domino as a return duo, basics first was his policy and nice attacking football, oooohhhh ahhhh Tigana!!!!

Jimpav

David Moyes for me.

Did well at Preston, fantastic at Everton. Got an eye for a player and has always got the most out of a small budget.

Got a lot to prove and can't see any big premier league clubs having a vacancy any time soon unless he went to Newcastle or West Ham.

Berserker

Pulis won't come to the Championship anyhow, neither will Di matteo
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Oh neither will David Moyes
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

Quote from: VamosFFC on September 18, 2014, 10:57:13 PM
When does everyone think the new manager will be announced?
if kit gets a win and we play well hopefully we will take our time and consider kit full time if results keep coming
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

HatterDon

Assuming that Kit is REALLY the caretaker, it's Hughton for me. The worst choice would be Murphy. Why? Experience.

I don't think you'll see Danny Murphy employed at Fulham while Khan is in charge. It's not a great job seeking move to repeatedly criticize the owner on national media.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FulhamStudent

I would like Pulis/Clarke as manager with Danny Murphy assistant manager. As long as Magath is never allowed near the area again im happy...

Whitesideup

Quote from: Pie and mash on September 18, 2014, 08:10:12 PM
And why?

Pulis for me, not bothered about bad football now so long as we get results (Cardiff bound I think).

Eddie Howe second option.

*Sorry for no Brian McDermott option*
Eddie Howe top choice but it would be difficult, nigh on impossible, to get him away from Bournemouth. The job he has done there has been absolutely amazing.

Fernhurst

Won't get Eddie I'm afraid.... Even when manager of Burnley I used to share the odd word when he walked his dogs on Sandbanks beach. Him (and his young family) love Bournemouth and have their extended family around them. Since AFC Bournemouth has fallen into the hands of a Russian it would need a very very ambitious contract offer to persuade Eddie to move.

Still very impressed with Eddies signings that got Burnley promoted. Intelligent chap who could be a future England manager.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.